Physical Description: Advertised:
Height 5ft 4in - 5ft 7in
Bust/waist/hips 44/38/44 in
Breasts Wow Natural
Grooming down under Shaved
Piercing None
Tattoos Discreet
Recommendation: No
ok so we can easily look what's advertised what were the activities you and her engaged in and what of them were an upsell please.
I don't think you read very carefully. There were no activities. That is the whole point. As I described, she raised her price from $$ to $$$ and then $$$$$ after I sent her my picture. I call that upselling. I refuse to play her kind of games and certainly not for $$$$$!. If you want to send your picture for her to decide what she wants to charge you, don't let me stop you.
Same deal for me, I sent her a pic and she quoted me 400 for half an hour. Crazy cause I’m actually handsome AF. I got abs for Christ sake.
Same deal for me, I sent her a pic and she quoted me 400 for half an hour. Crazy cause I’m actually handsome AF. I got abs for Christ sake. Originally Posted by Juanpancho
I got abs too, they’re just hidden under a little bit of fat…
i still don't see why you're listing her advertised activities, especially since you're not recommending her and you never be saw her. since no meeting happened they'll move this to coed as soon as a mod notices that.

better to just post in coed, reviews are for folks who meet.

yeah i read close. lol. why do I care what she advertises as looks or activities. you should read the forum rules closer.

good luck out there
likewise, i read and nowhere in said posted material does it say no meeting took place! unless of course it states so in the ros and if thats the case you should read that i don't currently have pa!
Maybe she thought you looked rich
Maybe she thought you looked rich Originally Posted by creeper1
....or dumb, that's how they do me lol.
You should have sent her a picture of Brad Pitt. Maybe her prices would have dropped. Lol.