I'd like a professional opinion please

I was wondering if anyone had met Breeze and her partner and if they were legitimate.

https://wichita.skipthegames.com/fem...t/523065288978
Haven’t met them myself, but a couple of points that might be helpful…

Traded texts about the two girl show a couple of weeks ago. Seemed real enough, but I got the impression from the communication that the experience would probably be more mechanical than I’d have liked for the price quotes (sometimes you can just tell) so I passed.

I think the redhead has been around a LOOOONG time. I seem to remember that face from many years ago. I’m sure someone else here can remember better than me.
I went to meet the red head and walked away after she opened the door. Those pictures are pretty doctored. She is a lot older
  • ks2ny
  • 02-14-2022, 01:50 PM
Cell phone filters, the modern day Glamor Shots. (For those of you who remember those from the early 90s)
all i know is the dark-haired gal doesn't look very petite like the title states!
all i know is the dark-haired gal doesn't look very petite like the title states! Originally Posted by satan666
If you read the rest of the ad, she is described as thick and luscious.

I will agree that the red head has been around for a bit. I think those are the same photos.
I messaged her once and she booked me me with someone else, told me that was who was available at the time. I was happy with who she had available