Is this odd?

I've made an appt with a very well-known & very well-reviewed lady. She requires standard references in order to meet first time clients. However, she has not asked me for my references. Does that seem odd to anyone?

I am a Premium Access member who's been on the site for 2 years. However, I don't post a lot & I usually fly UTR.

I'm likely just being paranoid, but it's the first time that I've met with a gal (who is not newbie friendly) who has never asked me for references.
There is a chance that since you have reviews....she's grabbed them from there. I've done that before. And the bonus to that is, the gent doesn't get to pick and choose who I reference him with

Alisha....xoxo
There is a chance that since you have reviews....she's grabbed them from there. I've done that before. And the bonus to that is, the gent doesn't get to pick and choose who I reference him with

Alisha....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
I kinda do the same as well.
I also will do that to avoid delays in verification.
The ladies are right about ease of screening. Since you only have one recent, out-of-state reference...I would have asked if you had anymore current references. Every provider has their own way of screening...if she's a reputable provider with consistent reviews, I wouldn't be too concerned. Good-luck!

Alisha....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
I kinda do the same as well. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Ditto. I also use reviews for references. Speeds things up.
I've seen a lady who didn't require references of me, even though she's pretty tough on screening otherwise. When I inquired about why she didn't ask (the day of the actual meeting, nonetheless) she said she talked with the other ladies at socials/gathering, and they had mentioned I was a nice fellow. I guess my gentleman-like reputation precedes me! LOL My guess is a lot of women ask around and look at your reviews/postings to get an idea of who you are, which may forgo the need for traditional screening in some cases, but I could be wrong.
Thanks Ladies... & Marcus. I appreciate a view from "the other side" of the hobby.
B-team010...just get a sexy avatar! Marcus has the best avatars...how can you pass up someone with an avatar like that, huh? (lol)