Need rules clarification for verifying a female member

I had sent an email to staff a few weeks ago vouching for a new lady who was seeking to get her status upgraded. I was told I would have to submit a review to get her verified.

Today I see another new member has an Upgraded account...

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=439807

...but no reviews, from what I can tell looking at her profile and searching under her handle.

Was the previous information I was given erroneous?

As an aside, the lady I was vouching for was eventually reviewed by another gent, and now had full privileges. I’m interested in finding how this aspect of the verification process works for future reference.
Under the new guidelines an Encounter is all that is needed for girls to be upgraded.

If you look at the girl in question she joined in 01/2018 and had been upgraded before the shutdown by the previous guidelines.

There are many examples of this on the board where a gal was verified before the shutdown with no encounters and now returned have been grandfathered into their upgraded status.
Ah, thanks. I didn’t think to check her join date. I forget there is an inventory of women who got verified before April who still are waiting to announce they’re here.