Delete me

Please delete my account !!
I can forward your request.

But be advised, the Admins will not process the requested action until they are provided a reason for request.

You can feel free to PM the reason if you do not wish to post it in the public forum.

Biomed1
I have sent several PMs to different mods about deleting this account and still haven't got done yet. I even sent you a message BIOMed with no reply.

There needs to be a way for people to close their account's themselves and not have to give a full detail reason why someone wants it close. One its nobody business why a person wants it closed. We should all respect each other privacy on here when it comes to this.

Therefore, if I have to get banned on here for one of y'all to close my account I will do something in order for it to get done...

Please delete this account I want off this board and want to move on. How hard is it for someone to take 5 mins to do but have enough time to reply to other ppls messages or post on here.
You gonna have to do better than mass posting to get banned.

Write a fake review and then later admit to it.
Threaten to out someone.
Threaten someone with physical harm.

Or just wait until super mod is not harassing the working girls and maybe he'll delete you.
Well there is 50 states. I can do a review for each state I will have a busy dick in the next hour..
Or you can say "I'm no longer interested in pursuing the hobby" or something as easy as that and quit being such a baby about the whole thing. This shit ain't hard.
I have actually. So if u don't like it piss the fuck off ass hole
As I have been on the road with out access to the board, I read and sent your read receipt upon my return this afternoon.

Mods often times have real world obligations that require them to be away from the board.

If you will read the reply sent to you, you will have your answer.

As to your comment about "There needs to be a way for people to close their account's themselves" everyone should feel free to send an e-mail from their hobby e-mail account to websupport@eccie.net when ready to leave eccie.

However the Admins will ask for a reason for the request.

Biomed1
I have actually. So if u don't like it piss the fuck off ass hole Originally Posted by wacky8
Keyboard Rambo, love it. And you've already proven to everyone on the site who the asshole is with your little tantrum. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Don't know if I can post here but woo-hoo the dick is gone!!!!
It's all good. But he is gone now. Lets let it rest in peace now please. Before it gets to bad.