Sexy? Classy... Maybe a granny, Or Damn that's trashy?

Going through all these pics of different sexy lovely ladies... What turns your head? I know there's got to be an opinion on what pics you just say no to and what pic makes your Rocket Rise!
I'm hoping after enough opinions I can start taking some pics just for honesty of what makes it Blow and makes it a No Go! I know I like my pics but I'm running out of ideas. I notice when I change my avatar or profile pic I get either a boost or lack of boost and I love hearing the honesty of a mans mind. (I know ill hear from ya George...lol)

But yeah if you suggest it ill post it for an opinion. And maybe some of the lady friends🍒 ...
Heck...just seeing your pics gets me ready...being you took my “hobbyists virginity”...but to answer your question...I enjoy the different pics all together...not one particular pic does it for me...I love women and enjoy the individual sexiness of women...so I could see a pic of a woman in a sundress and that may do it for me or perhaps a pic of a provider spreading her tunnel of love and that can also do it for me!!!
I honestly think when a lady has some full body shots in kinky lingerie, maybe a shower pic or 2. Some flesh exposed in a sneaky shot with some crotchless panties! Mmmmmmmmm!! A little bit of wetness on the kitty Kat! Maybe a nice holding ur breast shot with a hot sensual look in ur eye or eyes, but not expose ur face if u don't want to. Maybe a finger in ur mouth with the other finger rubbing ur other nipple with a little wetness coming off of that nipple. Those are the kind that turn me on! Turn offs, hmmmm that's a hard one. Fully clothed, I guess? Yep fully clothed is totally a turn off.
"Candid photos" are entirely appropriate imo since that is usually what the gentleman caller will see when the door opens.

The more "personality" you can communicate (using ads, posts, interaction at meet & greets, etc.) the more comfortable the hobbyists and providers will feel about you.
[QUOTE=ck1942;1060053458]"Candid photos" are entirely appropriate imo since that is usually what the gentleman caller will see when the door opens.

The more "personality" you can communicate (using ads, posts, interaction at meet & greets, etc.) the more comfortable the hobbyists and providers will feel about you.

I'm not sure what that has to do with pictures.
I take that back. It does pertain to pics just the question. Maybe I'm just a little on a different level of "personality" then most. Meet and greet are your private parties they aren't a part of eccie I thought. And so far theyve done me no good. . I think reviews show a personality enough I don't need to publicize it to all. One of the reasons I don't go to m&gs no more is There's only one kind of personality and I guess my personality isn't "free" enough for those hobby friends.
I take that back. It does pertain to pics just the question. Maybe I'm just a little on a different level of "personality" then most. Meet and greet are your private parties they aren't a part of eccie I thought. And so far theyve done me no good. . I think reviews show a personality enough I don't need to publicize it to all. One of the reasons I don't go to m&gs no more is There's only one kind of personality and I guess my personality isn't "free" enough for those hobby friends. Originally Posted by trippplextc8

I highly recommend offering skype shows to prospective clients! Live video speaks volumes compared to pictures which can be photo-shopped and etc.

Matter of fact, I enjoy skyping with my clients before I meet them. They can get a taste of my personality and see my whole body in real time.
I honestly think when a lady has some full body shots in kinky lingerie, maybe a shower pic or 2. Some flesh exposed in a sneaky shot with some crotchless panties! Mmmmmmmmm!! A little bit of wetness on the kitty Kat! Maybe a nice holding ur breast shot with a hot sensual look in ur eye or eyes, but not expose ur face if u don't want to. Maybe a finger in ur mouth with the other finger rubbing ur other nipple with a little wetness coming off of that nipple. Those are the kind that turn me on! Turn offs, hmmmm that's a hard one. Fully clothed, I guess? Yep fully clothed is totally a turn off. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Well maybe I asked the question the wrong way.I was asking when a guy sees all the girls photos on here what draws them to pick her? I had a client pick out a pic before that I would of never picked because he said it showed my arch in my back and some cleavage was showing ECT. I am not getting the answers really.
Adrienne that is a good idea. My thought on this was hoping to get a clue to what makes a man chose a lady by her picture. Like how they had to click on your profile pic to read and contact you. What makes and breaks a profile pic for girls?
My Jefferson Starfish #pussyposse approved.. Since its met approval get over here and help a girl out with it.. I wanted to post on here the new profile pic..lets try the approved one. I miss ya a babe
Well maybe I asked the question the wrong way.I was asking when a guy sees all the girls photos on here what draws them to pick her? Originally Posted by trippplextc8
Your body drove me to pick you the first time and every time since. Your tits are what fantasy is made from. The more of your body I see, the more I want to see you and ravage your pinkness.
Lingerie pics are nice and your pics are nice as well.

When I look at a showcase I try to see if a bit of the provider's personality shows through...your pics and your comments meld well together...a little cuddle bunny that likes to be in the boudoir.

So far in the last year or so I have not made many comments about showcases or advertisements.

I believe there has only been one that stood out because of what the picture meant. A young lady lying on her side posing with a butternut squash.

I understand the significance of the choice of vegetable and the subtlety and subtext of her picture. A lady far outside the norm, one with imagination and where the mundane is not the rule. I liked it and I commented. She made a special offer and I declined even though hers was the most exciting advert I have seen on this site in quite a few years.

What do you want your photos and adverts to say about you? What is it that you think men want to see that will drive them to your door?

If you think being the cuddle bunny is the key, you are already doing it. Unfortunately, it sounds as though you are not achieving the numbers you need.

Are you sure that not having the right pictures is the driving or one of the driving factors for the slow flow?

I have only briefly seen you at a meet and greet. You were quite bashful and hurried outside for a cigarette. While physically I thought you were attractive, I do not as a rule approach ladies that smoke. Your choice, my choice. I have bent that rule upon occasion when the little head won over the big head.

Seeing as I have not seen a provider in 18mos to 2yrs, I am probably not the person to give a provider advice on what she needs to garner or increase business.

Information that I gave to a wonderful redhead some time back was to show her playful side, the fact that she enjoyed getting laid as much as her clients.

She took a suggestion that I had made, ran with it and created quite a stir for the short time she was on the board.

She set an early appointment with a visiting gentleman at his hotel and promised him something completely different.

On her way in to see him, she stopped at the breakfast counter at his hotel and picked up a small tub of Smukers peanut butter. She used it on him and he in turn used it on her. Simple item. Free even. Excellent use of her imagination garnered an outstanding review. Business out her ying and yang.

You have the exact same equipment as the other 200 providers in San Antonio, your age knocks you out of half the market, but works well for clients that are not interested in twenty year olds.

You have what look to be nice tatas, the size that pique my interest upon first look.

What do you have that can set you apart from the ladies in your group?

Can it be your willingness to show a guy a time that will leave him smiling for two days and make him shake his head when he thinks back on what a lucky bastard he truly is for opening his wallet and sharing his time with you?

Is that within your imagination and if it is, are you willing to take the steps necessary to use your imagination on your next client?

I contacted a young lady and told her I wanted something other than bj, missionary, doggy, etc.

She met me at her door with a pussy pump. That I found intriguing. We used it which I really enjoyed because it was a toy, or a device, and she let me play with her little 'toy'. Once we had fun with that, she tied me to her bed and rode my face from here to Abilene and back. One of my absolute best times ever, and it was due not to her mouth, her puss or her ass. It was all due to her imagination.

Now, figure it out. Sweet cuddle bunny with not enough cuddle buddies, or a chick with an imagination that garners killer reviews.

I hope you figure it out. If you do, I may have to bend my non-smokers only policy and actually let sunshine into my wallet for the first time in almost two years.
Your photos are spot on...dont change them.
I really like the fact that you don’t photoshop yourself and I’m sure the guys do as well. I think having some photos without the background or foreground effects might be good for you. You might have some guys thinking that because you put those in there you are editing your photos more.

Trying asking a regular of yours you trust to take some photos of you from further back while you hide your face with your hair or a hat. This shows the guys a better view of your body, doesn’t cost you anything, and the more you do photos the more you know what positions look best for you.

Which reminds me...I need to spend some quality time with my own camera.
Send me all your pics and i will finger through them and pic the best ones. You will thank me
Which reminds me...I need to spend some quality time with my own camera. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I can run the camera for you Angel!