Sanantonio210 weirdo

His handle is Sanantonio210 Likes to BS and play games!!!! Keeps bothering. Has been trying to book me over 2 months and hes harassing me.
Hey LB, BLOCK his number! SA210, what about this lady's claim? BS and game playing is for BP NOT ECCIE! I

In the famous words of Nancy Reagan, "Just say NO!"
DocHolyday The dude is from eccie, did you not see I put his handle? I agree BS should be left for BP NOT ECCIE!!!!
DocHolyday The dude is from eccie, did you not see I put his handle? I agree BS should be left for BP NOT ECCIE!!!! Originally Posted by Leah Banks
Yes LB, I did see that he is a member here, that is why I put the question out to him about your allegation. Also, could you be a bit more specific about the nature of the alleged harassment?
Wtf lmao your the weird one wanting me to do the review in front of you .. lol and i only messaged you last week not 2 months so get that straight ... I should’ve known from all your NO RECOMMENDATIONS on your reviews .. screen shot text messages or play the recording on my phone you let me know .. bye
Hey lb you also didn’t mention how you changed the rate on me then you agreed but you wanted me to do the review in front of you at your incall with your regular rate smh .. and I left you alone then you send me a message not to pm you and I haven’t ... you got a lot of stuff to work on
lol a hooker with a cock calling someone weird?
And a guy that actually saw it calling it weird?
Too Fucking Funny!!!
Its so not weird to want the review done in at the time of the session
I saw someone here under a review special earlier this year and have yet to see the review!
It's not a danger to the community, not an alert, and SA mods are fucking sleeping or lazy as fuck!
This bullshit should have been moved a long time ago.
When you do the review in front of the dude, is it on or off the clock?
  • Mokoa
  • 11-08-2017, 08:08 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
  • 4funn
  • 11-09-2017, 08:29 PM
WTF!!.. reviewing while in session!???..
LMAO!!!...
WTF!!.. reviewing while in session!???..
LMAO!!!... Originally Posted by 4funn
Something I have done before departing the incall, and, as I recall, also introducing the lady to the aspd website many moons ago.

There is no bar that I know of to sharing a draft review.

?ijs
Wtf lmao your the weird one wanting me to do the review in front of you .. lol and i only messaged you last week not 2 months so get that straight ... I should’ve known from all your NO RECOMMENDATIONS on your reviews .. screen shot text messages or play the recording on my phone you let me know .. bye Originally Posted by sanantonio210
Hey lb you also didn’t mention how you changed the rate on me then you agreed but you wanted me to do the review in front of you at your incall with your regular rate smh .. and I left you alone then you send me a message not to pm you and I haven’t ... you got a lot of stuff to work on Originally Posted by sanantonio210
When you do the review in front of the dude, is it on or off the cock? Originally Posted by SARufus