Fake Review

So it's been several days, no response and it's still present.

I recieved a fake review from someone who I declined to see, i have pm mods and emailed eccie proof.

So what's next?
Exactly what you have done. Although this will come down to a 'swearing contest'.

"I swear the review is legit."
"I swear it's fake."
Not when I have communication from them offering to write a fake review.

It was probably written from the fantasy they kept messaging me, that prompted me to decline.
I read the review, seems legit. I have to ask because I'm nosey like that. But why would he lie? It's not a glowing review but it's not bad either.
As descriptive as his messages are...he has quite the imagination.

Reviews benefit hobbyist too, right? Number of them, credibility, premium access, references.

I just don't want my name on the line for someone I've never seen.

Who knows what he might do.
I have 3 reviews from the same gent who I've never had a session with. Reported all 3. Explained in GREAT detail the bs this particular gent has done. Violated my privacy & safety, harassed me and other providers as well. And no mod has ever done a thing. The guy STILL bothers me, has multiple accts and the reviews are STILL there. I don't know what to tell ya.
I don't understand how someone you never met can review you, it's like a ncns review...they say if you haven't met they can't review you so how can we have a review by someone we've never met, all of a sudden.

I haven't seen this as a problem before.
The proof is always in the pudding.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2214126

KKA
And justice has been served lol

Thanks KKA
What happened?

Sam
Nunya lol
This site is he said and they don't care what she said.

Sam
Gotta read between the stately lions imo.