Danirae multiple ncns

2nd time this scenario happened. Set up a time, go to the location, get the room number, knock. No answer. Knock more, no answer. Call, no answer. Text, no answer.

A few hours later, got the, I passed out text.

A couple of months ago, she passed out as i was at the door. Apologized and told me to come back. I did. Knocked, no answer. Got texts saying sorry, I passed out again.

I'm done. Moving on.
So you went back after first time?

Sam
So you went back after first time?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Yes. She sent me an apology text and made it up to me. Sorrow a couple of times after that and then she did it again. Ask her to make it up to me again and she started being rude.
That's crazy how can someone pass out when they about to get some action... rude and waste of time but hey now you know her routine
I'm sure it involves a subject that we are not allowed to talk about here.
I'm sure it involves a subject that we are not allowed to talk about here. Originally Posted by lance58
Yup I'm sure.
2nd time this scenario happened. Set up a time, go to the location, get the room number, knock. No answer. Knock more, no answer. Call, no answer. Text, no answer.

A few hours later, got the, I passed out text.

A couple of months ago, she passed out as i was at the door. Apologized and told me to come back. I did. Knocked, no answer. Got texts saying sorry, I passed out again.

I'm done. Moving on. Originally Posted by i-town
It's about respect. Oh and this, the first time it happens I chalk it up to the game. If it happens again, it's on me as I made a choice knowing it has happened before.
Her handler is partly to blame he sets the appts