When people are running late?

What to do when the provider is running late? What do providers do when the Customer runs late? Make him pay the full amount and cut their time down? Should the provider cut her cost down when she’s late?
If the provider is running late she should offer a free session.

It the customer is running late there should be no penalty at all.

Sadly, this never happens.
Two hours late so I cancelled it. Provider was pissed
so u waited 2 hrs before u cancelled? i don’t agree with but do admire ur patience...as well as envy ur available time to kill. i personally don’t have 20 minutes to wait past an appointment time.

i’m guessing u had made no backup plan...

Two hours late so I cancelled it. Provider was pissed Originally Posted by Cheeseit
Nope no back up plan and I’m trying to find a replacement for tonight. Not gonna mention any names. We all have personal things going on in our lives. I’m sure I’ll get blasted for canceling though.
Is it sweet ally?
With you there. I get it that things happen but if there is no communication after 15 minutes im outta there.
When I have a narrow window of time in which to play I tell that to the provider up front when appt is made. If they get back to me afterwards with the “Iam running late” routine I simply cancel right then. If I get to appt location and get no response within 10 min I send text telling them I am out of there. Have pissed several off in doing so. I have waited on providers before when I first started hobby but it only took a couple of ncns and long waits to quit that. My thinking is simple: if they want my money they need to accommodate me, and not vice versa.
Again I’m not gonna mention any names on the provider.
If I’m running late I tell them before they even get over to my incall and try to agree on an adjusted start time. Normally if I’m late it’s five minutes and I just have them come inside when they get there while I finish makeup or whatever. When I’m late I’m generous with the clock. I usually am pretty punctual.

If they are running late I don’t penalize them on normal appointments WHEN THEY COMMUNICATE. 15 minutes until our noon appointment and you know you’ll be 10 minutes late? Just tell me. It’s not a big deal. If you don’t tell me anything until our appointment time has come and gone I’m pretty pissed and expect a hobbyist to feel the same if the roles were reversed. You ncns me then you better pay me. I ncns you I owe you a freebie.

I appreciate those who value both thier and my time.
Isn't she an angel?
Well I guarantee that a freebie isn’t gonna be offered here for them being late. I also wouldn’t believe it even if it was offered until it actually happened. SA Angel you are a doll and wow is all I can say.
I only deal with providers who are on time and show up 100% of the time.
I am done with the ones who waste my time.
I will always respect the lady if she will respect my time.
Is it sweet ally? Originally Posted by i-town
Thanks for making me LOL