Megan Chanel Clarificarion

So, I made my first review on an absolutely gorgeous provider. The comments that followed in response to my review came with a lot of doubt. Especially as far as the menu. In particular DFK. I've opened up this thread to allow the provider to confirm the actions described in my review as true since she is only able to view the review and comments but not chime in herself. Megan Chanel, bring your sexy dreamy Latina self to this thread and give these fellas a lil' Quattro Quattro uno. See what I did there? That was Spanish lol.
Lmao thanks with ya lightskinned ass. Sexy ����, but anywho my menu varies yes dfk like what’s the problem.... it’s my decision on what i offer on my menu at time of visit some get more then others some get less then others depends but no offense to anyone, but try ya luck guys don’t be salty never know what u gonna get.... Lots beautiful other providers here also maybe I’m not ya cup of tea that’s why u have ya options...

thank ya chanel
Ladies should insist on two rules.

1) the lady makes the rules

2) the lady makes sure the gents know the rules

Above has been my guidance for many years.
Above has been my guidance for many years. Originally Posted by ck1942
Good guidance. Put another way,

She brings the pussy, she makes the rules.
i totally agree, i had one provider who offered me BBFS who does massage and all of her reviews services were simple L1

CK... I agree that the provider should make her own rules concerning who she sees and what is on her menu. My problem with this particular provider is her ymmv attitude...some will get more some will get less. If she offers a specific menu for a specific rate I expect to get that. No less. At the very least the provider should advise me upon arrival that she will not offer me what I expected when appointment made giving me the choice to accept the limitations or just walk away. I do not want to pay my money and then have to take my chances on what services I may get. That seems to be this providers approach. To draw an analogy, why would I go to an auto dealership expecting to get a luxury model vehicle for a given price and then have to settle for a baseline model for the same price of the luxury model? No thank you Megan. Big pass!!

For Old Yeller... I bring the money I expect to get input on the rules, or at least to know what they are up front. Too many providers charging premium rates but delivering less than premium services.

One other thing.. There are far too many reviews posted that do not accurately describe the provider and the services given. Come on guys!
CK... I agree that the provider should make her own rules concerning who she sees and what is on her menu. My problem with this particular provider is her ymmv attitude...some will get more some will get less. If she offers a specific menu for a specific rate I expect to get that. No less. At the very least the provider should advise me upon arrival that she will not offer me what I expected when appointment made giving me the choice to accept the limitations or just walk away. I do not want to pay my money and then have to take my chances on what services I may get. That seems to be this providers approach. To draw an analogy, why would I go to an auto dealership expecting to get a luxury model vehicle for a given price and then have to settle for a baseline model for the same price of the luxury model? No thank you Megan. Big pass!!

For Old Yeller... I bring the money I expect to get input on the rules, or at least to know what they are up front. Too many providers charging premium rates but delivering less than premium services.

One other thing.. There are far too many reviews posted that do not accurately describe the provider and the services given. Come on guys! Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Well I glad someone said it

One other thing.. There are far too many reviews posted that do not accurately describe the provider and the services given. Come on guys! Originally Posted by Xesaddict

I hear your logic. However, this provider made her menu clear and decided to give a client more. If she made her menu clear and then decided to give a client less, that would be a problem. So, you are going into the "dealership," so to speak, expecting a Mid-range car and the place decides to give you a high-end one at no extra cost. Do you complain and say what they offer didn't match their advertised deal or are you grateful for the upgrade? If you go into that same dealership expecting a mid range car and you get a lemon, that is a problem. In this case the upgrade is the issue people had.
I hear your logic. However, this provider made her menu clear and decided to give a client more. If she made her menu clear and then decided to give a client less, that would be a problem. So, you are going into the "dealership," so to speak, expecting a Mid-range car and the place decides to give you a high-end one at no extra cost. Do you complain and say what they offer didn't match their advertised deal or are you grateful for the upgrade? If you go into that same dealership expecting a mid range car and you get a lemon, that is a problem. In this case the upgrade is the issue people had. Originally Posted by Teamlightskinned
Team. If you got what you say you got than good for you. Most of us doubt that you did, but that’s not my issue here. In her reply Megan specifically says that ymmv at time of visit. Some will get more, some less. Invites everyone to come take their chances. If I want to play the lottery I will buy a lottery ticket, not visit a hooker who gives no assurances on her level of service. She states no kissing in her profile and you got kissing. Fine, but she comes here inviting us to roll the dice!! As I said before, I’ll pass!!
That is what prompted my response to CK’s reply.
If her minimum level of service doesn't meet your needs, Pass. Never consider YMMV benefits in your decision.

I have very specific needs, and communicate them to the gal upfront. She understands, I understand, and we play, all drama free. No worries, mate!
It's not about kudos to me it's about questioning the credibility of a review even after the provider and client verified services. That's a clear case closed.It's also about you seemingly not understanding that she has a base service that she provides. There isn't anything tricky about her statement here.The only gamble she alluded to in her very clear response is that if you ask her anything passed what she offers up front she may be open to it or not and you can feel free to gamble. If her baseline is fine with you then you aren't gambling and will get what was promised. Your point is clear but misdirected. This is not the situation you've described that you and I both would detest.
Team. If you got what you say you got than good for you. Most of us doubt that you did, but that’s not my issue here. In her reply Megan specifically says that ymmv at time of visit. Some will get more, some less. Invites everyone to come take their chances. If I want to play the lottery I will buy a lottery ticket, not visit a hooker who gives no assurances on her level of service. She states no kissing in her profile and you got kissing. Fine, but she comes here inviting us to roll the dice!! As I said before, I’ll pass!!
That is what prompted my response to CK’s reply. Originally Posted by Xesaddict

I do agree her verbiage could have been more neutral brother. Nevertheless, any sting or unsettling vibe it may put out doesn't trump the fact it is still logical and consistent with her actions and posts.

So, I made my first review on an absolutely gorgeous provider. The comments that followed in response to my review came with a lot of doubt. Especially as far as the menu. In particular DFK. I've opened up this thread to allow the provider to confirm the actions described in my review as true since she is only able to view the review and comments but not chime in herself. Megan Chanel, bring your sexy dreamy Latina self to this thread and give these fellas a lil' Quattro Quattro uno. See what I did there? That was Spanish lol. Originally Posted by Teamlightskinned
Lmao thanks with ya lightskinned ass. Sexy ����, but anywho my menu varies yes dfk like what’s the problem.... it’s my decision on what i offer on my menu at time of visit some get more then others some get less then others depends but no offense to anyone, but try ya luck guys don’t be salty never know what u gonna get.... Lots beautiful other providers here also maybe I’m not ya cup of tea that’s why u have ya options...

thank ya chanel Originally Posted by megan chanel
Maybe the light skinned negro has probably never kissed a hot hooker before. Let him enjoy it.