Do the hookers of eccie come here for any reason other than to make cash?

I'd like the women to only vote. If your afraid of retaliation from members please do not vote.
A poll is only as reflective of the issue being addressed as the wording of the questions being presented. I would suggested there are other reasons women are on this site.

I still say this guy is strictly a troll, not a true hobbyist. No reviews, no premium membership, no lifetime membership. No signs at all he is playing other than some claims on his part. Can any of the ladies on eccie confirm this guy is a legit hobbyist?
A poll is only as reflective of the issue being addressed as the wording of the questions being presented. I would suggested there are other reasons women are on this site.

I still say this guy is strictly a troll, not a true hobbyist. No reviews, no premium membership, no lifetime membership. No signs at all he is playing other than some claims on his part. Can any of the ladies on eccie confirm this guy is a legit hobbyist? Originally Posted by Xesaddict
You just can't stop thinking about me!
You just can't stop thinking about me!

You are like a fly that just keeps buzzing around but won’t land so you can kill him with a fly swatter. A nuisance that just will not go away. Just beat your feet, dude.��
I think the main reason providers are on this board is because they are so attracted to these guys making all the inspiring and thoughtful postings in the threads that it makes them really horny.
I'm just here to, dance, fuck and keep it moving..

This is not match.com..
The Perils and Pitfalls of Whores (see: Prostitutes) and The Men Who Date Them by Caribbean Stud. Free e-books available daily on Eccie.com.
I can't quite click any of them.
Sometimes I come on just to catch up with people and chat.
The first choice would be the closest but it's not fully accurate for me. This life is MOSTLY separate from my civvie life and the cash here is great but I enjoy the "community" aspect of it too. I do have 1 or 2 "provider friends" who are actual friends and we involve each other in our civvie lives.
Fun, frolic and profit might be more appropriate as a category.

ijs
I'm just here to, dance, fuck and keep it moving..

This is not match.com.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
And damn you do it well sweetheart!
Reminds me of chincho.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=261063 Originally Posted by RogueOne
No doubt... when he posted a country YouTube it pretty much gave him away.
When added to attitude and attention seeking threADs.
I still say this guy is strictly a troll, not a true hobbyist. No reviews, no premium membership, no lifetime membership. No signs at all he is playing other than some claims on his part. Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Pardon me X but if ypu feel this ^^^^ way, why do you keep feeding the troll??
Pardon me X but if ypu feel this ^^^^ way, why do you keep feeding the troll?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
+1