Ugg...ever browse the showcases...and browse...

...and just can't choose what will quench your thirst...

Some fine Tennessee Whisky, a Secret Encounter with a harleQuinn novel...or bathe the wet cats that are in the neighborhood...

...and most of the time, I end up just going to dinner...

Yeah, it happened to me this afternoon. I wound up rubbing one out while thinking of good times with my ATF.

Happens to me all the time. I you think of it, there is such a selection of hotties on this board, how on earth are you supposed to come up with a rational decision here? So often I end up do-it-yourself and get on with repairing the kitchen sink or whichever project I was actually supposed to get done...
Lol.. You guys
Woohoo Levi. Just pick em all!!!
You make a TDL and face-to-face most at an event.

Take deep breaths.

Dive in!

See how easy that was.
Going to have dinner before it's too late in the evening
Enjoy....
Dude call up your favorite hooker pick up some Taco Bell on the way over and when you walk thru that door carrying a bag from Taco Bell in one hand and a fist full of cash in the other her vagina is gone get hotter than hot sauce for you, she's gonna be thinking she's found a man that finally understands her. Problem solved!
Ps Go all out and get her a fountain drink!
Dude call up your favorite hooker pick up some Taco Bell on the way over and when you walk thru that door carrying a bag from Taco Bell in one hand and a fist full of cash in the other her vagina is gone get hotter than hot sauce for you, she's gonna be thinking she's found a man that finally understands her. Problem solved! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Ps Go all out and get her a fountain drink! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
If not before you are definitely on the dns of all the providers now!!!!!!!!

So you are not into the ladies here!! You must go for the trannies huh ........
Come on man!! Hookers got it tough, figure a popular hooker sees 3 or 4 dudes a day for an hour each maybe an hour apart so if she has a hotel she's gotta check in and out and pack her supplies in she's busy Between staging her incall and fixin herself between dudes and responding to appointment requests and reference requests she ain't got time to get something to eat. So if it's a white girl or a Hispanic I offer Taco Bell or maybe if she's Asian I go to McDonald's cause that spicy chicken thing used to be real popular amongst Asian hookers if it's a real Mexican hooker I might offer to bring some barbacoa and big red and I always tell them to eat while I wash myself and I get them those little packages of Tylenol Advil ibuprofen and alieve and stuff them in a paper sack like a gift bag cause I know they gotta have sore necks from sucking dick all the time and if they ain't gotta headache before I get there they will by the time I leave. I respect the hell a hooker goes thru in life and I care, not enough to try and save her from the life or to take her dog to a veterinarian and save it but I do care some I'm just like that I always think of others! when I walk across the Mexican bridge I always take loose change to throw at the starving children down below the bridge and I always aim for the skinniest ones cause I care!! Come on man Think about others!!!
Come on man!! Hookers got it tough, figure a popular hooker sees 3 or 4 dudes a day for an hour each maybe an hour apart so if she has a hotel she's gotta check in and out and pack her supplies in she's busy Between staging her incall and fixin herself between dudes and responding to appointment requests and reference requests she ain't got time to get something to eat. So if it's a white girl or a Hispanic I offer Taco Bell or maybe if she's Asian I go to McDonald's cause that spicy chicken thing used to be real popular amongst Asian hookers if it's a real Mexican hooker I might offer to bring some barbacoa and big red and I always tell them to eat while I wash myself and I get them those little packages of Tylenol Advil ibuprofen and alieve and stuff them in a paper sack like a gift bag cause I know they gotta have sore necks from sucking dick all the time and if they ain't gotta headache before I get there they will by the time I leave. I respect the hell a hooker goes thru in life and I care, not enough to try and save her from the life or to take her dog to a veterinarian and save it but I do care some I'm just like that I always think of others! when I walk across the Mexican bridge I always take loose change to throw at the starving children down below the bridge and I always aim for the skinniest ones cause I care!! Come on man Think about others!!! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Yeah, you're a real saint!!!!!
Come on man!! Hookers got it tough, figure a popular hooker sees 3 or 4 dudes a day for an hour each maybe an hour apart so if she has a hotel she's gotta check in and out and pack her supplies in she's busy Between staging her incall and fixin herself between dudes and responding to appointment requests and reference requests she ain't got time to get something to eat. So if it's a white girl or a Hispanic I offer Taco Bell or maybe if she's Asian I go to McDonald's cause that spicy chicken thing used to be real popular amongst Asian hookers if it's a real Mexican hooker I might offer to bring some barbacoa and big red and I always tell them to eat while I wash myself and I get them those little packages of Tylenol Advil ibuprofen and alieve and stuff them in a paper sack like a gift bag cause I know they gotta have sore necks from sucking dick all the time and if they ain't gotta headache before I get there they will by the time I leave. I respect the hell a hooker goes thru in life and I care, not enough to try and save her from the life or to take her dog to a veterinarian and save it but I do care some I'm just like that I always think of others! when I walk across the Mexican bridge I always take loose change to throw at the starving children down below the bridge and I always aim for the skinniest ones cause I care!! Come on man Think about others!!! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
More like a real asshole! I'd say you shot yourself in the foot but then I remembered you don't see any of the beautiful ladies anyway troll! 😂 Pathetic bud!
Why do you guys continue to feed CS?

Sam