I think I offended somone with my blunt manner and truthful outlook

I have been banned, I think from A*p*

I am a little angry that people cannot question things, be honest and open without offending someone. But in this case I think it was someone looking to hurt alot of people in the wallet and they were being called out by...ME and they didnt like that very much. Oh well, on to newer and better things.....ECCIE!

I just wanted to let everyone on here know that I can no longer PM, etc via that other site and this will be one of my MAIN homes! I am here for good!

Kelli Ann
really? wow...
well u r here now. licks to ya babe
We are glad you are here! I suspect the nerves are on edge over there!
Fires are def raging over there, but glad you're here!!!
Thank you all of you!!!!!

I am very glad to be here and I just hope that the "retarded trouble" doesn't follow me here starting crap with me because one did so on another new board, of course, I had to defend my honor and intergrity and respond.

I am glad to be here among you fine folks who seem to know how to treat a person and don't degrade or censor them as long as they are being respectful. I hate drama! I just like to be very honest and blunt because I think it is what people deserve and it is a part of who I am and expect in return. Although, I always do it in a most respectful and kind way until I am faced with rude incompetence.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am proud to be a part of this new family and may we grow in number, strength and good will toward one another!

Much love and Respect,
Kelli Ann
xoxoxoxo
Kelli Ann, at the very least, I feel that a spanking is in order.

that's just me though...heh!
Now that is the attitude, SFK!

I think SPH is right. The plan over there is constantly changing and I think emotions are running high.

Now the Eccie mods will see what it is like to have a few hundred more posts to read..

Good luck to the staff and thanks for a new home.
I for one would like to be next in line to spank you . At least here we can have a fresh start.
See got a line forming here already... Welcome Kelli Ann! You were too Klassy for that old place anyway!
Kelli Ann, I'm bringing my flogger!! Not for you - for SKF!! After he spanks you - we can both flog him!! He loves it!! It's good for his ducts - he told me so himself!! Then Leglover can have a turn..........
LoLz! That's certainly fine with me PennyLane....I just need a few weeks to recoup because I just got back from a crAAAzy trip to Vegas...and somehow ended-up with "Jihad" tattooed on my taint....?

*shrugs*

But after I recover, you're ON sista-girl!
I have been banned, I think from A*p*

I am a little angry that people cannot question things, be honest and open without offending someone. But in this case I think it was someone looking to hurt alot of people in the wallet and they were being called out by...ME and they didnt like that very much. Oh well, on to newer and better things.....ECCIE!

I just wanted to let everyone on here know that I can no longer PM, etc via that other site and this will be one of my MAIN homes! I am here for good!

Kelli Ann
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Doll,
Some folks can't handle the truth! And it showed by those they banned for the honest opinions they put forth. Don't ever stop being you!
Textushhog (whom I don't know but admire his intelligent forthright posts) was banned for asking some very sensible questions pertaining to many of the same things. I was amazed they waited until *lights out* before doing so. They couldn't handle folks wanting honest answers.
Color us confused & foolish for being too smart to fall for their bs & greed! For them; it's better to ban & piss on the smart folks. All while reeling in the gullible ones. Than to be honest & answer the questions put forth to them.

The damage is done. Life goes on. The hobby & the sheer pleasures of it continues. New friendships formed. Old ones remain. And Enemies never far behind.

It's a New Year. New Pleasures and a wonderful New Beginning of two Texas community boards that will keep us all in touch with each other.
Well Kelli Ann I'm not into Spankings but I Love Me Some Sex! Lol Have Fun & Holla!
Welcome to the club! You will look back and be thankful though. i know i am glad i found this place!

PennyLane, those are some awesome legs in that avatar!
Glad you are here Kelli
Smooches to ya!