Debate predictions

1. Obama will do better. He couldn't do any worse.

2. It won't matter unless Romney says multiple seriously stupid things. A draw is a win for him at this point. If he is even close to being as good as he was last time, it's a win for him, no matter how improved Obama might be.

3. I don't expect any more significant bounces, for either candidate, as a result of the remaining debates. Again, in the absence of one of them saying something seriously stupid.

I only watch the first 15 minutes of each debate, it's all I can stand.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 09:54 AM
the audience gets to ask the questions tonight.... if Willard goes "automatic" Obama deflection when someone other than a mod throws something hs way, hes fucked.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2012, 10:06 AM
It is like two Rapist debating who will fuck you first!

Gary Johnson should be there.
Gary Johnson should be there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why? He has zero chance of winning the election. It might be interesting to see Rush Limbaugh and Noam Chomsky up there debating too....but, Gary Johnson has the same chance as they do of winning the election. None.

Get over it.
Rush and Noam aren't on the ballot in 48 states. If the media gave Johnson one-tenth of the time they give to Obama and Romney, you'd see his polling numbers soar.
Candy will win.
Actually there are real reason's that Gary isn't there and he SHOULD be. Like Ross Perot was there in the early 90's.

COG, a good thread would be discussing all the REAL reason's Gary isn't in the debates.

I was watching the town hall footage of Obama/McCain today.

Obama does very well in this format. Gonna be interesting.
It doesn't matter. Unless Obama falls and breaks his neck or doesn't even show up he will be declared the winner by the press and the lefties on this site. This opinion offered at 1317 Tuesday.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 12:30 PM
It doesn't matter. Unless Obama falls and breaks his neck or doesn't even show up he will be declared the winner by the press and the lefties on this site. This opinion offered at 1317 Tuesday. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
were you asleep after the last debate?

neither the press or the left declared obie as the winner
The polling is playing catch up.....romney's lead will accellelerate ad polling organizations try to cover for misleading earlier polls.....
The polling is playing catch up.....romney's lead will accellelerate ad polling organizations try to cover for misleading earlier polls..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WW so go up and place the wager man!!!!
I only wager on horses, women, golf , and cards.!

But thanks for the offer.
I only wager on horses, women, golf , and cards.!

But thanks for the offer. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Another coward.
The polling is playing catch up.....romney's lead will accellelerate ad polling organizations try to cover for misleading earlier polls..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So the the Romneybots think that polls are bad if the other guy is leading, but good when Romney is leading, While the Obamabots think the opposite. The real polling will occur on November 6, anything else is just a guess.