rubio breaks with romney on china ....

• CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 12:31 PM
snick a gotcha...
*cough* 2016 *cough*
Oh my god. You mean every single republican doesn't agree with Romney 100% on everything. Holy fucking shit. I guess every dem agrees with obama on everything.
All the libtards on here can find no fault with Obama on ANYTHING! It's truly amazing. Even MSNBC has criticized Obama, but lib on here will. He is their God.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 02:17 PM
All the libtards on here can find no fault with Obama on ANYTHING! It's truly amazing. Even MSNBC has criticized Obama, but lib on here will. He is their God. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

this thread isnt about obie, its about Rubio ... understanging your lack of comprehension skills, do try and stay on topic at least once in your life, ok?
That's just another Romney lie. Once he's elected, the first thing he'll do is get on a plane to Beijing and do some Chinese-butt kissing while apologizing for his "campaign rhetoric", I'm sure the Chinese will understand it was just another pandering move to win the election, but in reality he'll need the Chinese to fund the Romney-deficits as he won't be able to balance the budget in his lifetime. Anyway, what else is new?