Hello Austin

Hello Austin
First Austin post. Who is out there?
Hi dwrich,
Remember me????
Hey all!!! Glad to see we have a new place to hang out!! Pretty easy to navigate too, I like it! M
I do like the layout. Has a Friendly touch to it, warm and open feeling. Hopefully good info comes through these cyber walls soon. And best of all, it gets right through all the firewall nonsense on my internet connection.

I think I will do a provider review from CL to get my contributions going
  • InU
  • 04-01-2009, 09:44 AM
It's nice to have a backup plan or site. So how does one get contributer status? This is alittle different than our crashed site.
Hi everyone.

Nice new hang out place.
I like the site...and just got back from Austin with a tour of 6th street and the Monday Blues and Maggie Mays.
Finally a home for the wayward. And I already have my eyes set on a BlueEyed European.
If each of you invited three friends and each of them invited three friends etc etc. Invite your friends to join you here.
Hello neighbors!

I'm late to join up, but like the site & people already here. Many of those who posted above haven't been back, so might be a good idea to jog their memories while notifying others of this option.

TopGun, don't forget to call me next time you're in town! I wouldn't mind getting out to hear some tunes.

You'll be seeing me posting!

XOXOX
Kat
Heeeeey!! there you guys are!! this ROCKS!!
Awesome! glad to see you made it baby!
Oh, boy! Some of my favorites!! Hi everybody!