Encounter: Bottoms Up | Council Bluffs

Not picking on anyone but if you go to a strip club and plan on just viewing for a bit, that's a douchebag move.
You don't have to tip every dancer on stage while you're there, but then don't sit at the stage. And you damn well better have a drink, even if it's just water (which you will pay for) in your hand.
I've seen a guy or two stop by a club without money and expect to be able to stand there and get a free show. Hell, I'd kick their ass out and I don't even work there, ha!
I have to agree with CrimsonDynamo. It's like an unwritten rule, always have a drink in your hand at a strip club. Besides we really need to support our local clubs, they close up way to often. Especially the dive ones. My experience is those are the best ones to get extras in. Where else can you try before you buy. God I miss the Edge!

D
Where was The Edge?
Heck I miss the WH
Did anyone go go GoodFellas before it closed?
Or partake in any activities?
GoodFellas???? never heard of it.

It is a great movie though.

OmahaRedWing, The Edge was in Alda, or between Alda and Grand Island. They had mostly traveling girls with the occasional UNK girl trying it out. By most accounts it was a total dive but extras were always available. Hell, by the end, when they knew they were going to close extras were provided regularly in the VIP booths. Last time I was there I was getting it in one booth and I could hear the stripper in the next booth over giving it up as well. Good times.

I never went there but some buddies told me back in the day BJs hideway by Lincoln used to be the same way.
Thanks. I use to buy off sale at BJ’s, late 80’s when you couldn’t buy liquor in Lincoln city limits on Sunday’s. Never went inside club. Place had a Porky’s feel from outside.
Thanks. I use to buy off sale at BJ’s, late 80’s when you couldn’t buy liquor in Lincoln city limits on Sunday’s. Never went inside club. Place had a Porky’s feel from outside.
Cheap.... you can go to Foxy for happy hour and get a small pitcher for $3.00 or the office a beer or cocktail for $3.00 during happy hour.