Reincarnated.

So we have all thought at one point in time “if I only knew what I know now back then”.
To have the wisdom you have now when you were so young and inexperienced. Just like the societies of past, Atlantis, the Mayans, Egyptians, and the Romans, all feel for one reason or another. So can communities like ours, and as evidence to the anarchy that can come from to much knowledge and not enough discipline.

As I recreate myself, I think that there were many things that I would do different, for one my handle originally was not thought out to well, my current handle is truer to me. I can only hope that many that come to this new world and set their tents, take those experiences and learn from them.

So many past lives learning lessons, to only repeat them time and time again, hopefully we learn these lessons and do not have to keep repeating them, eventually if you do not learn them; you come back as a cockroach. No one wants to become a cockroach do they?

So I will take my lessons, and I will implement then as I have this second life here.

IB
So are you Mr. Iron Butterfly or Mr. Datyman? I'm confused. :-) Good to see you here!
Welcome to a new life then IB. I hope you find your new life to be everything you hope it will be.
As for me, I am just how my sig line states...even seem to be that way in "real" life.
Glad to see you here, sir. See you next week!
Yay the gangs almost here.