Top 5 visiting providers of the past year

What do you guys think? The Lady must have visited the area in the past 12 months! Here are my top five!
1. Vivian Knights from Greenville TX
2. Veronica from Atlanta GA
3. Eden from Austin TX
4. Madison from Dallas TX
5. Aria Adams from Miami FL
I've visited with most of the ones on your list and they are A+. I'ts easy to see your type, beautiful and busty.

It would be hard for me to come up with a list. A top five anyhow. I'm currently sporting an after session glow from one on your list

I would like to see Ditty's top 20 That's a man with variety.
I wouldn't know. I'm a virgin.

HID
Not sure if I can post here saith never fails, everytime I respond to a post I seem to get in trouble. But, nice to be in your top 5 my trucker bf!
Eden.....This is CO-ED. Your posts here are not only proper, but encouraged!! please try to visit us as well as just post.

MM
Eden.....This is CO-ED. Your posts here are not only proper, but encouraged!! please try to visit us as well as just post.

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Seems Muffy beat me to the punch.

Eden, about the only places you're not allowed to post are the review forums and the Men's Lounge (which you can't get into anyway).

Pura vida,
HID
I think javelinowner has said it nicely I hope to see Vivian (my ATF) or Eden soon!
Thanks you so much I'm honored!!!
Jade Mackie (Dallas)
Issabella Monroe (Little Rock)
Leah Taylor (Tyler)
Dallas Rain (New Orleans)
Berkleigh (Dallas - longer than 12 months but still on my list)
Thank you so much. I am trying to make another visit to LA before the end of the year.
wow Ditty--Thanks...I am so honored...{to be an older lady & be put in the company of such georgous young women is totally cool}!!
Thanks DittyChaser!

I am for sure going to make my way back out really soon