What does it take to be a top provider

Hey guy's my friend Versace posted a thread in Houston asking what it takes to be a top provider, I would like to ask ya'll the same question... what do you look for to happen or not to happen.
Personally, I believe it's the true courtesan skills. Sure the gal needs to be attractive and have decent physical skills. But the talents of making the hobbyist feel at ease, having the session move with an unscripted feel, having a sense of what's supposed to happen next (as opposed to asking, "what do you want now?" every five minutes), go a long way.

Of course we all look for the "click". The feeling that it wasn't a session, but the end of a successful and enjoyable date. The feeling that there was something more than a boinking.

The best way I can describe it is when after a session the hobbyist walks out thinking, "You know, if we lived closer together I can imagine dating this gal."

If a gal can pull all that off consistently, she's a "Trophy" in my book.

HID
Couldnt have said it better myself HID
Always brings a corkscrew ?
What HID said and NO drama. Make the man feel like he is the only one in the world that matters.
My personal #1 would need to complete this list of acitivites. LFK, DFK(lots), BBBJ, CIMNQNS, GREEK, CFS, MSOG, CG, RCG, DATY, MISH, DOGGY, Bisexual and willing to share. Needs to love to do all them and show it.
thanks hid!!!
hid couldnt have said it any better with an add of non rushed, leave feeling like a king.
thanks hid!!! Originally Posted by Madison May
Aww, shucks ma'am!

HID
what it takes to be a top provider, I would like to ask ya'll the same question... what do you look for to happen or not to happen.
Originally Posted by Madison May
This one is easy. Be just like Madison May!
attitude goes a long way!
This looks like some real good advice, glad I have madison showing me the ropes!!