How long to get to a million miles of dick????

• Devo
  • 11-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Well, in another thread I mentioned "Million mile vag providers", but I wanted to actually work out the numbers.

And on that, I have worked out a formula for how long it gets to have a million miles of dick put into you.

This is based on a provider, seeing 5 guys a week, with an 6" average dick, with a 10 minute average fuck time, using 30 in and out thrusts per minute.

That works out to 300 thrusts per session, each averaging 300 feet of dick.

1,000,000 divided by 300 = 33,333 sessions at 5 per week = 6666 weeks divided by 12 = 555 months as a provider, divided by 52 = 10.67 years.

Now, I have seen a few providers claiming over 20 years in the biz, I know personally, many in my time in the hobby that are well over 10 years, and some of them were long term providers at the point I became aware of them.

Its apparent that we have providers at Indys that have gotten over 2 million miles of dick inside them, approximately.

Do you realize how many sets of tires you need to go 2 million miles?????

Its actually quite staggering the amount of dick involved if you sit back and calcuate it out, not to mention, how durable the female vagina is.

In fact, as I see it, as stem cell experimentation gets more common, we may see "Living" tires that are hybrids of human DNA and rubber trees, that could actually grow out rubber/Vagina flesh and replenish your tires meanging one set for the life of your car, and in a pinch, you could like your tires for a taste of pussy.

I just find it staggering, that I put about 10,000 miles on my vehicles per year, and a provider takes in about 10 times that many miles of cock per year, based on the above equation.

Any thoughts???

• Zeman
  • 11-05-2014, 02:21 PM
I've always wondered how much spooge the average joe shoots in his lifetime?
I find it astounding that you have nothing better to do with your time.
I find it incredible that you put that much work in and still fucked up the word problem that badly.

You do know there are 5,280 feet in 1 mile right? You did a million feet...ijs thats worse than hooker math
Goodyear should do some research on pussy tissue. Seems to be pretty stout and should incorporate it into their tires.
Hey I starting a tire business , "pussy tires" , you can ride 'em or fuck 'em for 2 million miles,