Looking for a good reliable car

Hey guys and dolls ,
I don't know if this is the right section but I'm liking for a dependable car . I can make payments but since my divorce my credit is shot. If you have any info on where I can go or even have a extra car that you are not using please let me know . I have a RW full time job so I can't always check my messages so please text me , God bless and have a great day
  • D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 07:45 AM
How do you get to your RW job without a vehicle ? Also i dont think this goes here .
I walk
Get a horse...A BIG horse.
moved from coed
Might try posting in ISO with an offer of trade, put a note in Infoshare, and inquire within the main page Business Services forum. Irish luck!
Honda, Toyota, Acura and Lexus have the least problems, they still have issues but less frequently.

Always have an independent mechanic look at the car before purchase, no one needs a car that has been flooded.
DriveTime, you will get screwed a little but you are used to it. *profession joke*

https://www.drivetime.com/
DriveTime, you will get screwed a little but you are used to it. *profession joke*

https://www.drivetime.com/ Originally Posted by notanewbie

Naaa they will bend you over with no lube, my younger brother is still walking bow legged and driving a car that he will never be able to payoff unless he wins the lottery .
Naaa they will bend you over with no lube, my younger brother is still walking bow legged and driving a car that he will never be able to payoff unless he wins the lottery . Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
He made the coice.
I am not defending him....just stating a fact.
How much are you trying to put down as a deposit? I just currently got me a new BMW from a dealership that will work with you despite your credit and also is OK with this being your profession as well! My car is very liable and if anything goes wrong with it they are willing to fix the problem or even if you decide to fix the issue they will gladly reimburse you.
Probably a ford Pinto.... If that makes you feel better..... I
YuGO if ur desperate lol.....but id say a Hyundai is cheap and very reliable