The Austin Grudge Match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers Brought to by SL Productions, Sponsored by Ms V... Hookers On Phonics, The Famous One... Breast Enhancement By Massage & Sue Nami... Vajaja Cobb Web Cleaning Products

Yes ladies and gentleman, freaks and perverts, Spinners & BBW'S. You've come to the right place. We will be bringing LIVE here in Austin Coed the grudge match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers! Here are the contestants:

Mata Leon

Rockerrick & Whispers

But wait while your deciding who to vote for after reading all the Coed ThreADS promoting this event... SL Productions will bring his ATF BLONDE SPINNER (Could Be #400 Who Knows?)

MATA WINS HE ALWAYS WINS..HAHAHAHA. THEY ARE EASY PREY.

1. THE GIMP WITH A LIMP
2. THE FAT MAN WITH A HAND.
Really like to know who is feeding you this limp bullshit?
You're cluelessness is astounding.
I skateboard a half pipe every day, never had a limp in my life.
DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT LIMPY. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH. ROCKERGIMP. THE GIMP WITH A LIMP.HEHE. UR PATHETIC AND BROKE

All I do us win win win no matter what. IN YOUR FACE BOY! Is that right.. LOL JUST LIKE WHISPERS STILL DREAMING. I DID NOT REALIZE THEY RENTED SKATEBOARDS. LOL
lol... If by winning you mean force sticking your rapist dick into the ass of unwilling providers?
Yeahhhhh all you do is win win win!
Well that didn't take long...

This Advertisement Is Brought To You By Rockerrick Skateboard Decks & Dos Equis Beer

Really like to know who is feeding you this limp bullshit?
You're cluelessness is astounding.
I skateboard a half pipe every day, never had a limp in my life. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You ever go to Club Foot back in the day?
Don't even know what that is, but sounds like you have.
I feel like my entire life has been leading up to this one glorious moment. Thanks SL.

Attachment 668651
Don't even know what that is, but sounds like you have. Originally Posted by rockerrick
It was the SHIT!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Foot
Nope, I grew up in LA.
Only been here since 2003.
Best I have done here is Emos red river location before it changed.
5 bands for 18 bucks, it was fun.

YoU KNOW ITS HARD OUT HERE FOR A GIMP (COME AND GET IT) ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR WALKING WITH A LIMP..
Really starting to feel bad for you.
Must be hard going thru life retarded?
Gateway timeout bullshit
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Have to wonder about this--a Handicap Match? Shouldn't Mata have a partner to even things up?

TreeTop, per chance?