The Austin Grudge Match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers Brought to by SL Productions, Sponsored by Ms V... Hookers On Phonics, The Famous One... Breast Enhancement By Massage & Sue Nami... Vajaja Cobb Web Cleaning Products

Have to wonder about this--a Handicap Match? Shouldn't Mata have a partner to even things up?

TreeTop, per chance?
Originally Posted by Old-T
I second that, as mata and tree are both slimy human beings. I will gladly stand in for Mr. Whispers
This Advertisement brought To You By "Whispers Sex Toys & Tanning Lotion" & The GingerLyn Harte "Hire Big Girls Employment Agency"

The New BBW Sun Block 400

This Advertisement brought To You "Rockerrick Charm School" and "The PID Sleep Center".

This Advertisement brought To You "Rockerrick Charm School" and "The PID Sleep Center".

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, you are brilliant. I am laughing so hard at the thread and its threADs that I think I pulled an ab muscle, snotted and peed myself, simultaneously. Which is no mean feat.

Keep it up!
Really like to know who is feeding you this limp bullshit?
You're cluelessness is astounding.
I skateboard a half pipe every day, never had a limp in my life. Originally Posted by rockerrick
It's rather pathetic when they cling to the words of the other clueless ones and think they know something real.....

In Mata's case though it is rather easy to see how that happens.... he doesn't seem to have a lot to work with smarts wise....

Originally Posted by Still Looking

I spit a beer out all over the monitors on thsi desk!
I spit a beer out all over the monitors on thsi desk! Originally Posted by Whispers
Loved it myself.
I second that, as mata and tree are both slimy human beings. I will gladly stand in for Mr. Whispers Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD is like a little boi up Whispers ass. No game.

All of y'all haters are jealous. Mata rules all of the new talent and gives everyone great intel. All you guys are so jealous that you can only wack off to his reviews and then make shit up to compensate for your broke ass.

I ruled the the AMPs and all you guys jacked off to my postings and what I sent via PM. All of you guys were always in my PM asking me the secret to fucking EVERY AMP gal in town. Wanting to meet me for drinks.

I got close to every female I saw on a regular basis. Not just because I'm a stud but also because I'm nice. They trust me.

They felt sorry for most of you dudes. Always wanting to give them kisses while your hands are on their cheeks. Like a fucking 1950's Happy Days romance. So gay. If you had game you could have had the whole eggroll like me.

That's how I know all are trafficked. Especially GoGo. That's why I will get the human trafficked sex slaves freed.
for a while you made a little sense...... now you can't make a difference and are joining the fabrication squad....

a sad ending.....
WD is like a little boi up Whispers ass. No game.

All of y'all haters are jealous. Mata rules all of the new talent and gives everyone great intel. All you guys are so jealous that you can only wack off to his reviews you make shot up.

I ruled the the AMPs and all you guys jacked off to my postings. All of you guys were always in my PM asking me the secret to fucking EVERY AMP gal in town. Wanting to meet.

I got close to every female I saw on a regular basis. Not just because I'm a stud but also because I'm nice. They trust me. They felt sorry for many of you dudes. Always wanting to give them kisses while your hands are on her cheeks. If you had game you could have had the whole eggroll.

That's how I know most are trafficked and that's why I'm trying so hard to get the human trafficked sex slaves freed. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
wow, the other wonder twin finally answered. and contradicted himself from the spa threads .still trying to free the sex slaves hey. you said earlier that you had turned over a new leaf. well I called you on it earlier with my warnings about you!! You sir are almost as a big of a liar as mata.
wow, the other wonder twin finally answered. and contradicted himself from the spa threads .still trying to free the sex slaves hey. you said earlier that you had turned over a new leaf. well I called you on it earlier with my warnings about you!! You sir are almost as a big of a liar as mata. Originally Posted by winn dixie

He's just trying to find a way to be somebody......
At least he is still relevant unlike fatt artbukle and gimp. Like him or not he reviews. Back to the cheeseburger for you whispers. I think eventually your stomach will explode , that's where my money is at.

And.... MATA LEON IS A FUCKING ROCKSTAR
Well he thinks he is, increasingly people are starting to really see Mata Leon for the bully rapist that he really is.
Go to sleep gimp don't you have applications to submit?. Get with whispers he knows people at Whataburger I bet. Hehe. LOSER