The Austin Grudge Match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers Brought to by SL Productions, Sponsored by Ms V... Hookers On Phonics, The Famous One... Breast Enhancement By Massage & Sue Nami... Vajaja Cobb Web Cleaning Products

At least he is still relevant unlike Originally Posted by Mata Leon
It is sad that you define your relevance by how much pussy you can buy..... In the review department you seem to be slowing down...... I did 15 one week over in Houston on a bet..... About as many as you have done in the last 5 months..... I did over 500 in the 3 years I was in Houston...... You are way behind that pace....

Too many wusses in Austin like to get up in the whores business..... There are guys that threaten to not see a lady if they know she sees me..... so I quit writing reviews.....

But for guys wanting to score less expensive stripper pussy or understand the SB marketplace I tend to bring a lot of value to that aspect of P4P and regularly save guys money with information that is valuable to them.........

Don't Rockstars get their pussy for free? How can you think you qualify? Your money gets you the same pussy that any other guy here can buy.....
I do.. why do you think Iam slowing down. Are you still holding on to old reviews? Dude your washed up, your dumbo... You lie and the only way you get laid is to pay.. you don't have a choice. Curious how do two whales fuck?. Lol that shit must be funny. Anyway. You have no street credit here Fatboy. In truth I think you were posting that 500 when you were on the scale and posted your weight. Lol. Your so easy.
I do.. why do you think Iam slowing down. Are you still holding on to old reviews? Dude your washed up, your dumbo... You lie and the only way you get laid is to pay.. you don't have a choice. Curious how do two whales fuck?. Lol that shit must be funny. Anyway. You have no street credit here Fatboy. In truth I think you were posting that 500 when you were on the scale and posted your weight. Lol. Your so easy. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Mr. Whispers has more credibility and respect from others than you will ever have. Intimidation violence and name calling will never get you any of that. Who is the actual rat; you are mata. You need to get your 8 hrs. of sleep young man, you are way to worked-up.
I do.. why do you think I am slowing down. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
oh... I think everyone here knows you have a whore GF now...... You've been broadcasting it for awhile....
I want to clear one thing up in regards to how this "grudge match" gets judged......

Having a young GF means having young nieces and nephews which landed me at a showing of Despicable Me 3 last weekend..... The good guy and the bad guy resolve matters with a "dance fight".....

Please take note that if that is applied here..... Mata MAY dance better than others...... but you HAVE to consider who is pulling those strings and making him do the things he does!
Who is the young Gf. Lol. Dude get glasses she is no prize. And I am not sure you need to be around young people with your thoughts whisper. Funny how you bring up that movie. You look like that guy. Is that how you see yourself?. Does the movie fit you?. Just sad dude.
This Advertisement brought To You By "Mata Leon Furniture" and "Harley Hex Waxing & Hair Removal Center".

The Bonner 8

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Uncle SL,

Isn't that the ITALIA training video?
Uncle SL,

Isn't that the ITALIA training video? Originally Posted by fun2come
No... she was banned from the course.
This Advertisement brought To You By "Fun2come Candy & Bavarian Roasted Nuts Store"

As many of you know Fun2come roasted Bavarian nuts are second to none! I mean the things this guy does with his nuts. He gets them good and moist. Then he sprinkles on a little sugar followed by a dash of cinnamon and his secret ingredient caramel powder. Available exclusively in the Austin location. Located right new to Toyz sandwich shop. Come on down. You know his saying...

You'll Love My Nuts!

Hey SL,

I really need a video on my crusade to stop human trafficking of sex slaves. Maybe some Bruce Lee or Hong Kong Fuey.

Can you help a fella out?
This Advertisement brought to you by: Treetop Investigations & Legal Services

So after bashing the trolls.. Whispers,rocker gimp, beach ball, Beachballs new handle, winn prickly RR's other handle .. I would like to declare myself the CHAMPION. I am happy to teach these non reviews pathetic fools a lesson. They serve no purpose. Funny how RR lies about his last reviews and whisper holds on to his past like a fat girl does cake. Lmfao give it a rest.
This Advertisement brought to you by: Treetop Investigations & Legal Services

Originally Posted by Still Looking
These ads were the best part of the mega Mata takedown threads, IMO.

Brilliant, SL.
This Advertisement brought to you by: "Mata Leon Proctology Center"

Yes here at the "Mata Leon Proctology Center all our technicians are trained on our hi-tech simulators. This leaves nothing to chance!

Yes hemorrhoids? No problem. We cover our tool with a Trojan sleeve and implement patented "Still Looking" method. Yes its the "Slamdangoİ" application. We ram that thing up you anus at the speed of light and those hemorrhoids don't have a chance.

We here at the Mata Leon Proctology Center are serious about your ass. We do not joke around like they do at other centers. Here are 10 things you'll never hear at Mata Leon's:

The Caramel Canal?
Bottoms Up!
Your Shitting Me?
You Kick Ass!
Asshole!
Colon Catastrophe!
Gaping Mess!
Where The Sun Don't Shine
Do you Own A Bull?
Shit Trumpet!

So come on down and we'll take care of you. Remember our slogan:

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!