The Austin Grudge Match between Mata Leon, Rockerrick & Whispers Brought to by SL Productions, Sponsored by Ms V... Hookers On Phonics, The Famous One... Breast Enhancement By Massage & Sue Nami... Vajaja Cobb Web Cleaning Products

Has there been a poll started showing that Mata is truly delusional in his thinking that he bashed everyone?

SL?
Bueller? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I think it was decided a long time ago that Polls to decide the obvious served no purpose....
I totally bashed the trolls... They can't compete and we're smashed at every point. All trolls we're exposted for condoning RAPE AND VIOLENCE to providers and have shown to be unsafe to the community. We all know now who you are. And whispers you need to tell your friend the beachballer to stop his shit. I k ow you don't care if girls get robbed or raped but we do care and that is just not acceptable. You do know him don't you?. That is the rumor I heard..
I totally bashed the trolls... They can't compete and we're smashed at every point. All trolls we're exposted for condoning RAPE AND VIOLENCE to providers and have shown to be unsafe to the community. We all know now who you are. And whispers you need to tell your friend the beachballer to stop his shit. I k ow you don't care if girls get robbed or raped but we do care and that is just not acceptable. You do know him don't you?. That is the rumor I heard.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Sooooooooo............. You've reversed your previous bluster and threats to stop him by confronting him.....

Ok......

He does sound a lot more threatening than you and has proven he is a lot more effective at communication..... Don't be ashamed... It's OK to be afraid of him....
Yeah. I remember him saying he would stop him, Whispers.
He can't even stop you.
sad that the only way he can think he *won* is by staring at the mirror in his small cloest
Wait hold the presses, the ATX rapist Mata Leon is also in the closet? lol
Wait hold the presses, the ATX rapist Mata Leon is also in the closet? lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
It would explain his anal fixation and overt hostility....
Technically hostile words... He is a huge puss.
Wait hold the presses, the ATX rapist Mata Leon is also in the closet? lol Originally Posted by rockerrick
I wonder if there is some glory-holes in his closet so he can be fed????
Looks like cheeseburger and his trolls are still trying. Ooooo I am so scared. You rape lovers still try and push your sick minds on others.its funny how cheeseburgers gf was staring at me the whole night. She must have heard of my fat one and maybe heard of my badass reviews. Lol. No why cheeseburger could have seen since he had two.plates of food to deal with. Lol. But hey I don't bang women sumo wrestlers and you can't dim the lights enough to make her pretty but it was pretty funny
.....its funny how whispers gf was staring at me the whole night.... Originally Posted by Mata Leon
LMAO.... The only one she stared at that night was Salina and the only one she goes home with is me...

Hey!... I noticed your review pace has slacked off a lot..... Your rep starting to get in the way? Rapists that bully and attack the girls here tend to have a hard time getting seen.... especially when they short them their money
Yep... Pointing, there's the bad guy!
MATA #12 one of my favs!
IJS