She Can't Be Serious? Kamala Harris Really Asked This Question During a NASA Presentation

• oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 01:40 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ation-n2598825

Okay, she’s not totally hidden—but you can see why her presence has been curbed immensely since inauguration day. Vice President Kamala Harris just sucks. Her approvals are in the 20s—they’re worse than Joe Biden’s numbers. By default, her position is seen as something of an heir apparent to the top job. She’s not going to get it. Her 2020 campaign was a disaster for a variety of reasons, including bad staffing, lack of discipline, no strategy, and no messaging. That’s has leeched into the vice president’s office. She’s not likable. I thought Hillary Clinton was horrible—Harris might be worse. And just as she was let out recently, we all saw why the Biden White House wants to roll her back into the cereal box.
She interrupted a NASA presentation to ask if we can track racism in trees or something. I’m not kidding.
We have anemic economic growth, rising inflation, an increasingly aggressive China, Americans still trapped in Afghanistan, and a global supply chain crisis—but let’s talk about how foliage has been overtaken by white supremacy.
Recommended

Launch this woman into the sun.

Jake Schneider

@jacobkschneider

Kamala Harris interrupts a NASA presentation to ask if NASA "can measure trees" as part of "environmental justice."

2:48 PM · Nov 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

Comment - the democrticommunist party fixation on racism as a part of teh air we breathe - is disgusting.

Shameful
And - can this woman really be that Dumb??
Evidently YES!!!

Buck fiden
But - the successor is worse!
From my cold dead hands!
Hey, Butthead Buttigeig said we have racist roads and bridges so I guess it should come as no surprise that these idiots think we have racist trees.

What is a racist tree? Why a tree who refuses to take in any more CO2 because it has a White Supremacist agenda don't you know.

These people get dumber everyday and I didn't think that was possible.
Damn, these people are stupid.
Hey, Butthead Buttigeig said we have racist roads and bridges so I guess it should come as no surprise that these idiots think we have racist trees.

What is a racist tree? Why a tree who refuses to take in any more CO2 because it has a White Supremacist agenda don't you know.

These people get dumber everyday and I didn't think that was possible. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

ask any uber liberal including your friend this simple "trick" question .. well it's only a trick question to an idiot ..

"To prevent global warming we should eliminate all CO2 in the atmosphere"

9 out of 10 will immediately say "yes!" including those twin cunts AOC and little Greta.

TWK's reply ... "Congrats Idiots! you just killed all life on Earth".

BAHHAAAAAAA
... Some o' you lads get MORE silly every day.
Rather bleedin' obvious that the Vice President
was sayin' that TREES ARE RACIST!

Think about it for half-a-mo...

EVERGREEN... obviously chlorophyll privileged.

PINE... Such as "white" pine... A lumber choice.

REDWOOD... almost sounds like racist name.

... And of course - MAPLE! .... and WHAT comes from
maple trees? ... maple syrup... Which is used on
breakfast cakes (hot... pan...) that used to be
prepared by Aunt Jemima... She aint allowed to make
pancakes any more...
I liked her foods.

.... But when the woke mob comes for you

How Sad.

#### Salty
Environmental justice just means including everyone who isn't a straight white male in environmental related projects.
Damn, these people are stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Deplorable also

Love watching Trumpists call other people dumb, or out of touch with reality, or ignorant or DPSTs.

Now racists.

They call others names because they are as insecure as their lord god King Bufu.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 03:35 AM
Deplorable also

Originally Posted by matchingmole

Thank you for the 'publicity' - mm

Every dime helps!
Perhaps u should join jen goebbels as a White house spokesperson.
yr /95 can serve as 'Consultants"!

Thank U - elitist, arrogant, lemmings to the democraticommunist ideology of racism and marxism.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 03:38 AM
Back to reality

The democraticommunists - have no idea about 'Consequences"
The above posters have valid concerns about the 'global warming Hoax" as a means for political control by marxist/communist radicals - and Putin/Xi.

It is about Control - and Obey - or the 'world will end".

Reality /FACT - the Earth has been gradually warming since the end of teh last Ice Age 11,000 years ago - with some variations in climate - and before the advent of internal combustion engines. Over eons - The Earth has had wide variations in climate - from an ice ball earth - to a water world.

Political ideology allows for none of this science /FACT - only the ideology of Control, and Obey or else by democraticommunists.

Democraticommunist BS/ propaganda to Control the Peoples - by idiots! Such as a hysterical AOC - the world now has only 9 years - by her own 'thought"!
So- a bag of hammers can 'think' - Hmmmm?

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

Finally (blessedly) - kamala harris - really is That Dumb!
Racist trees - and Racist Bridges - what will the democraticommuists be directed to spew as their 'WAY" next?
Destroy amerkia first , And yes they are that dumb actors ,,,cultist
Agenda 21 ,Fake disaster s Daniel wood shit round table globalist non sense Elites Rothschild-Warburg-Rockefeller globalist bankers , them(elites) us bewilder heard --- get ready ,,,,,
Soliciting campaign funds is ‘deplorable’ now? You must hate every politician who has ever lived.

Although I’m not sure I agree with the math in that pic.
K thinks she's smart by asking a question about trees regarding environmental justice.

the gist of her question has to do with the lack of trees in poor neighborhoods as somehow had something to do with systemic racism/discrimation.
Soliciting campaign funds is ‘deplorable’ now? You must hate every politician who has ever lived.

Although I’m not sure I agree with the math in that pic. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Campaign funds? lol

At least you almost know math.
That’s precisely what he’s doing, as a PAC to adhere to campaign finance laws. Thanks for reminding me (not that the campaign doesn’t send texts every 5 minutes), it’s been a while so about time to throw in another hundo.