Date: 2/8/22
Name: Buzy
Phone: 949-767-7782
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/breezee
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Will provide down town Rochester
Activities: Shower together, great massage, bbbj, FIA, DATY, CG. 69, HJ, kissing, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black to neck
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Where to start... small ass for her height, very smooth and soft skin, well done implants
Recommendation: Yes
I've been wondering if she's real or not pics look almost to good to be true
I've been wondering if she's real or not pics look almost to good to be true Originally Posted by Jderr69
She appears to be real and genuine, a rare find, but comes with a high price tag. Her rates aren't for the faint of heart, but oh what price memories ?
Wow great review
Definitely going to see her. I don't hobby as much these days, so I'd rather pay for a higher quality experience when I do.
Definitely going to see her. I don't hobby as much these days, so I'd rather pay for a higher quality experience when I do. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Wise choice. I do believe that the old adage "you get what you pay for " is so very true. If you can afford it, and want the experience, go for it. The rest of us will just sit back in envy and some of us will try to bad mouth her or the experience just to hear themselves talk.
She’s worth every penny
I haven't hobbled as much as I used to lately its been ladies with higher rates and all but one time it's been amazing with the lady so I do have to say sometimes paying more is great I don't do reviews much anymore figure higher rate girls and the service I received that can just stay with us so I will agree the paying a little more can be mind blowing sometimes
Thanks for the review 2Dog

I haven't hobbled as much as I used to lately its been ladies with higher rates and all but one time it's been amazing with the lady so I do have to say sometimes paying more is great I don't do reviews much anymore figure higher rate girls and the service I received that can just stay with us so I will agree the paying a little more can be mind blowing sometimes Originally Posted by Jderr69
And Jd my man.... hobble in a punctuation mark every once in a while.....
its good shes real. maybe she faked reviews to get her name out there. wouldn't be the first time. nice ROS
Nah. Her Bf prolly did review on her.

But i have heard great things firsthand about this lovely lady.

But i have heard great things firsthand about this lovely lady. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

But i have heard great things firsthand about this lovely lady. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
and what a good cuck ! ladies around here could learn a few things from her...
kinda like that winter girl in Buffalo last summer did
Thanks for the review 2Dog

And Jd my man.... hobble in a punctuation mark every once in a while..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
"Let's eat Joe”
"Let's eat, Joe”

Commas save lives.
Oh I’ve been putting funds to the side for her, she’s got great tcob and I love fitness ladies