Tease Me!!

What are things that you've seen women do in public that have excited you? For example, bending over in a short skirt or licking a lollipop. What can a girl do to tease you in public?
Put my penis in their mouth --- it excited me a lot
Wear wife beater over bikini while wearing tiny jean shorts and cowboy boots. Totally turn on.
Hmmm...low necklines, tight sweaters on cold winters day, sundresses, shorts with heels, oh and that thing you all do where you brush your hair back behind your ear with your hand......... Nuts now I gotta woody at work.

Does sucking on lollipops and Popsicles actually turn a guy on?
Does sucking on lollipops and Popsicles actually turn a guy on? Originally Posted by Malaya
YES
bending over the front seat of an SUV in the parking lot at Raffles.....that sucking thing also...popsicles....suckers... ice crean cone.......so now tallgeese and I have the same problem
Not really for me but a ice cream cone dripping on your boobs/neck works.
bending over the front seat of an SUV in the parking lot at Raffles.....that sucking thing also...popsicles....suckers... ice crean cone.......so now tallgeese and I have the same problem Originally Posted by bigjimt52
I so want to be bent over a front seat and fucked in a parking lot. Damn I need to start getting these fantasies fulfilled.
thing wrong being tease
  • Gumbo
  • 08-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Wearing Yoga pants.....well, when the right ladies wear yoga pants. It is pretty much turning into my new "thing".
ooo yes.. yoga pants are sexy as hell. Ive pretty much got a thing for women in Stockings and mini skirts too, pretty much anything tight.
  • ttujj
  • 08-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Going commando in a nice short skirt or sundress.
All that you do is a turn on baby
circling this date on my calendar......
rex-man and I actually agree on something - hehehehe