Map for breast sizes....?

For gender equality i post a map for breast sizes too :-)

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285
Ohh... that one is very inaccurate. However, Looks like I have to book a trip to Russia.
Ohh... that one is very inaccurate. However, Looks like I have to book a trip to Russia. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I was thinking Nigeria(n)......
I was thinking Nigeria(n)...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
One night IN Nigeria? LOL!
One night IN Nigeria? LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
At least one...hopefully more....depends how rough it gets!!
Based on the maps, I need to hobby in S Korea, China, ... They'll love my cock, and I'll love their tiny breasts and tight twats.
Guess I am from Russia.
Hi Nina:

This is pretty interesting actually. Are the stats based on natural breasts...or does it included implants? Do you know? I'm just curious I guess. If the former, how the hell are they growing them so big in Russia lol? Germany doesn't surprise me as being a D Cup as I've met lots of German women that are well blessed! The US is a D? I'm thinking that includes implants....

C xxxx
Well if most of the women in this country are obese that could certainly skew the results to bigger than average lol
so the biggest tits in the world belong to women in Russia? interesting
so the biggest tits in the world belong to women in Russia? interesting Originally Posted by geniusman
Must be the potato soup.
Well if most of the women in this country are obese that could certainly skew the results to bigger than average lol Originally Posted by SillyGirl
??? You do not have to be obese you have large,natural tits. I was 140 and had g's before I gained my weight. I looked like a stick with tits.
Well, this should make Tittie Tuesday more interesting.
Well, this should make Tittie Tuesday more interesting. Originally Posted by pjorourke
we should have "show your pecker sunday"