Where Are All the Trump Bumper Stickers?

I will confront the next person I see with a TrumPutin T Shirt, cap or bumper sticker. Ill give them $ 100.00. Originally Posted by themystic
Then quit posting here and go hand out benjis... we just showed you those bumper stickers are everywhere, you sperm-burping faglib!
Then quit posting here and go hand out benjis... we just showed you those bumper stickers are everywhere, you sperm-burping faglib! Originally Posted by lustylad

I live in Dallas Bro. Trump bumper stickers are like unicorns. The next time Im in Pennsylvania Ill keep my eyes open. I did see a TrumPutin billboard the last time I was there. That was October of 2016. Things sure have changed in PA since then haven't they Bro?
I live in Dallas Bro. Trump bumper stickers are like unicorns. Originally Posted by themystic
Quit lying. You can buy them in any gas station and you see them all over the highways.

I live in Dallas Bro. Trump bumper stickers are like unicorns. The next time Im in Pennsylvania Ill keep my eyes open. I did see a TrumPutin billboard the last time I was there. That was October of 2016. Things sure have changed in PA since then haven't they Bro? Originally Posted by themystic
You won’t see any in PA either, until you take your head out of your ass.
You won’t see any in PA either, until you take your head out of your ass. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LMAO!!! Drama Lama that was funny. Credit where due
Quit lying. You can buy them in any gas station and you see them all over the highways.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you live in Dallas Bro? MAGA came from regan you dumb cum drinking bitch boy

You're the jackass scumbag that voted for the bitch that let a dying American ambassador get dragged through the streets by Muslims and facilitated Muslims reestablishing the African slave trade in Libya, mistake. That's on you, mistake.

Your own source proves you're a retard, M T Brain Socket. These are the official flags of the Confederacy, M T Brain Socket:

This is the first and current U.S. Navy Jack, M T Brain Socket:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Not that anybody besides you would even need to look but the link I provided did not have what you implied it did. Just your Nursing home version of a straw-man argument I suppose. Pathetic!
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Not that anybody besides you would even need to look but the link I provided did not have what you implied it did. Just your Nursing home version of a straw-man argument I suppose. Pathetic! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd be the pathetic jackass that just had your lying ass handed to you by your own cited source, M T Brain Socket.

Originally Posted by lustylad
MILLIONAIRE
ASSHOLE
GOLFING
AGAIN
You won’t see any in PA either, until you take your head out of your ass. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

It might make it easier if WDF took his finger out first.
It might make it easier if WDF took his finger out first. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
out of his ass, of course.
out of his ass, of course. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dildo & The Drama Lama. You make the perfect couple

Still looking for those bumper stickers. Haven't seen a Single one
MILLIONAIRE
ASSHOLE
GOLFING
AGAIN
Originally Posted by bamscram
That’s Billionaire Retarded Lenny.
That’s Billionaire Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
Then it should read miserable asshole golfing again Ekim the inbred chimp.
That’s Billionaire Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino

You sure about
? You are both Liars. I dont think hes a billionaire. He will be after he fleeces dumb fucks like you