Melbourne, AU, tope street

When I was in Melbourne, Australia for a year, found 3 oriental massage parlors on Tope street, which runs parallel to Clarendon street, about 4 blocks east between Moray and Kings highway, Former member ASPD, and when in Melb. it would not allow me to log on from the isp I was using so was unable to post.

When on Tope street looking east at 3 establishments, one of which is the Colosseum Bordello, to the left are 2 massage parlors, the one in the middle is the best.
Only once at the Collosseum was BBBJ with cim offered, and that was with a Laotian with a 11 out of 10 body, great sex, acting the best GFE ever. some of these girls are students studying in Melbourne and they use the bordellos and parlors to pay for their stay. All are independent and have their own apartments. Though many are just part of the sex trade.

Anyway for almost guaranteed bbbj to the parlor in the middle, the one on the far left, girls are 5-8, mechanical and nothing happens without the raincoat in place and if they are not watching the clock the korean door keeper man is. The shower, no table shower is in the same room as the bed, so not waiting and coming and going. Some of the best bjobs and erotic massages ever were had at the middle place, except for my 1 lucky find at the Colosseum. (approx. address 45-47 Tope Street) approx. 5 minutes walking from the South Melbourne market, and if living in the area a great place to get fresh meat, fruit, vegetables..........