Hair Length and Color: long, light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As pictured, tall, thin, pretty
Recommendation: Yes
SMDH

Biomed1
+1
Never can get ahold of this girl... Guess i'm better off..
Who are you talking about???
Yes, cool, I would see her again. She is nice, accommodating, and has a GREAT body with zero tattoos. Highly recommended!
Text her
+1 Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Big +1 here also...

As a big reminder guys - if you are commenting on ANYTHING that was contained in the ROS part of a review, you must use the PRIVATE tags, so that priviledged info isn't disclosed to unauthorized members!

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.