At least one NBA player speaks the truth about China

Enes Kanter, Celtics center, blasts China about their abuse of Tibet. China is now canceling Celtic games. I bet Lebron is pissed off with this guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-enes-kanter/

I was always a Celtic fan.
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2021, 08:42 AM
The whole China centric- nba is pissed at this character - off teh propaganda pathway china sets for them.
i don't watch or have anything to do with the spoiled brats
Oh No MR BILL
Id like to see the nba/nike move all their games to china. Let the players see what life is really like!
Social credit score -1000
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2021, 12:19 PM
Sounds similar to what Trump tried when he didn't like election results
My new favorite NBA player. My one and only favorite NBA player. How is this any different than the slaves made to entertain the master in the big house. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

If this supply chain fiasco teaches us nothing else, it should be that anything of national importance and that isn't clothing or toys, needs to be made in America no matter the cost.

If an I-phone then cost $3,000, to fucking bad. Buy America and save America. That's what I'm waiting to hear from the next generation of politicians.
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 04:33 AM
Boycott china
Boycott teh Fiden adn DPST masters!
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2021, 07:58 AM
Boycott china
Boycott teh Fiden adn DPST masters! Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree....I just do not want the government telling me from who and where to buy goods.

It should be a choice.

Just like buying a gun.

If I want to buy something from China....that should not be any of our governments business
I agree....I just do not want the government telling me from who and where to buy goods.

It should be a choice.

Just like buying a gun.

If I want to buy something from China....that should not be any of our governments business Originally Posted by WTF
... Hmmmm.. . Hmmm... That makes sense, I reckon.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 01:59 PM
So - wtf

if you value personal choice and freedom
Why to You vote for and support teh Fiden DPST party crime cabal agenda and Party Platforms of Communist slavery of teh Peoples???

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Well, we now know what Biden thinks of freedom. I imagine Kamala was very disappointed in Biden's put down of freedom since she tells us she has been asking for "Fweedom" since she was in her baby carriage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...plagiarism-mlk

Kamala Harris has long history of using 'Fweedom' anecdote allegedly plagiarized from MLK
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 08:09 PM
If this supply chain fiasco teaches us nothing else, it should be that anything of national importance and that isn't clothing or toys, needs to be made in America no matter the cost. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If you'd said "anything necessary for national security", I might agree. However there's a lot to be said for comparative advantage. It makes us all more prosperous. We can write software and design high end chips and make movies. Let the women in factories in Vietnam and China assemble low end electronics and the like. People in all countries are better off when we all do what we're best at. The supply chain fiasco will pass. A lot of the problem is occurring here in the USA, at the ports and with the trucks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
If you'd said "anything necessary for national security", I might agree. However there's a lot to be said for comparative advantage. It makes us all more prosperous. We can write software and design high end chips and make movies. Let the women in factories in Vietnam and China assemble low end electronics and the like. People in all countries are better off when we all do what we're best at. The supply chain fiasco will pass. A lot of the problem is occurring here in the USA, at the ports and with the trucks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage Originally Posted by Tiny
What a bunch of bullshit.
So - wtf

if you value personal choice and freedom
Why to You vote for and support teh Fiden DPST party crime cabal agenda and Party Platforms of Communist slavery of teh Peoples???

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11
... WTF did not say that he supports crime cabals
or Communist slavery.

... Sometimes it's NOT good to assume things, mate.

### Salty