setting up a mfm or m+f session

trying to set up a mfm or m+f session. having a hard time. am i the only guy here that loves this kind of stuff? Im not gay, but nothing turns me on more than fucking a woman who has a cock in her mouth or getting sucked off by a woman who is trying to handle a cock in her pu$$¥. Dp is the hottest but i will take what I can get!
OP ... You aren't the only one. Haven't ever experienced this but it is on my bucket list. You are just too far away!!
catch me in one of my tour cities...I offer that & have the other male....several scenerios available...I even have a review titled "three men & a lady" posted in Another Realm {about aq year ago}

it can be so fuckkkkiinnnnggg HOT!!
come to NY!!! please!!!
Dang Dallas, had I known... May need to see about getting you spit roasted your next time through Dallas.
Dallas ... been looking for you to stop through Tyler sometime? Hopefully someday!!
Woohooo.

Tyler? Maybe this summer
Now this is a topic Id like to have in front of me and behind...
Mmmmm, I love this kind of play. Have you checked out some of the male double partners listed on my site?

I live in NYC - not too far from you
Mmmmm, I love this kind of play. Have you checked out some of the male double partners listed on my site?

I live in NYC - not too far from you Originally Posted by ToriValentine
That ink is sexy as fuck.
It's very possible I'll be up your way this summer. Keep an eye out for me!
xo
B
I will!!
Woohooo.

Tyler? Maybe this summer Originally Posted by DallasRain
So your saying there's a chance?!?
ALRIGHT!! YES!!
I have several of there. It is so freaking hot.
What I was trying to say...lol....(phone did something weird)
I have done several mmf. They are so hot. And lots of fun.