tits

• lexy3
  • 05-24-2017, 03:37 PM
Out of curiosity do you guys prefer smaller natural boobs.. Or big enhanced? Thinking about getting mine done. To the ladies silicone or saline?

Good vibes xo
  • boss1
  • 05-24-2017, 03:51 PM
smaller natural or man made boobs. All sizes are nice though!!
Yes please
natural....I luv boobies!!
Small, natural for sure.
it depends. I would like to see your boobs first. but lemme say small and natural I always prefer, however, if they're small and saggy or droopy then some form of enhancement would be pleasing to the eyes, imho.

btw, may I see your boobs? I love boobs!
34b
What Tx easy rider said. But large naturals like the beautiful Tits on Victoria of Houston the ones that would make a dead mans cock hard those are the very best to me.
36DDD or larger...
I'm an equal opportunity boob lover. Doesn't matter size or form (enhanced/natural) as long as they look nice because you can have fun with all of them. Just be the type of woman who enjoys them being played with and not just being on display for viewing.
I love man made, store bought, bolt on, after market boobs the best.
Out of curiosity do you guys prefer smaller natural boobs.. Or big enhanced? Thinking about getting mine done. To the ladies silicone or saline?
Good vibes xo Originally Posted by lexy3
Consider the new version of silicone:
Highly cohesive silicone gel.
a/k/a gummy bear implants.
I've played with a couple sets this last year and am quite impressed.

This from a guy who prefers natural.
I prefer natural, personally. Have you considered mastopexy (a breast lift) instead of augmentation? If you have (or had) relatively nice boobs that cruel, cruel gravity has affected, a well done lift may restore them to a more youthful appearance more so than augmentation.

That being said, I firmly believe that all body types can be beautiful, if the owner is happy in their own skin. Do what makes you happy, unless it's purely a business decision.
If boobs respond to touch, kiss, lick, suck... don't care. If MM's are not sensitive enough to feel me stimulating, no thanks.
NATURAL...... those rock hard MM's are a turnoff.