P411 id

P411 says not to hand out your id yet some providers ask for it. P411 says book and instant message with providers through p411 only
P411 sucks and Gina is a MAJOR fraud.

If a provider asks for your id then just move on to the next one. If they have it then they can now look up your profile on the site.
When you are asked for your p411 ID politely offer to send a pm or appointment request via the system for verification.
Ive yet to get verified through p411😭
I don't know how it works for providers. I know for me it was less then 24 hrs
When you are asked for your p411 ID politely offer to send a pm or appointment request via the system for verification. Originally Posted by Crystal West
Exactly! That's likely what most ladies mean when they ask. They want to peruse your profile there. Don't give your P411 ID # to anyone offsite, and never to someone not a member.

Ive yet to get verified through p411�� Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
You probably need to write them again, perhaps even reapply. Point out that you have reviews now (don't think you did when you first applied, or perhaps just one), and a more established ECCIE presence. Give them links to your Showcase, reviews, ads, and website. Have you obtained a referral from a P411 member? That's probably going to be the single most important factor in your verification there since you don't have much online history yet.
Calling Gina a fraud and arguing p411 sucks is ridiculous. P411 could not be easier to use and I will not see a provider if she is not on it. You might consider AMPs or BP, probably more your level of pussy.
Calling Gina a fraud and arguing p411 sucks is ridiculous. P411 could not be easier to use and I will not see a provider if she is not on it. You might consider AMPs or BP, probably more your level of pussy. Originally Posted by Billysilly
CLUELESS
I had an account/billing issue on there and while corresponding with Gina she personally told me not to go to the police. I mean what the fuck???

I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.

Fraudulent Gina and her fraudulent ways...
I had an account/billing issue on there and while corresponding with Gina she personally told me not to go to the police. I mean what the fuck???

I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.

Fraudulent Gina and her fraudulent ways... Originally Posted by Barrycrum
I have been a member there now for 3 years and have never had any issues of any kind. P411 is my go to for safe, reliable and consistent providers. I won't use anything else, unless I am completely out of options, and that is extremely rare.
Calling Gina a fraud and arguing p411 sucks is ridiculous. P411 could not be easier to use and I will not see a provider if she is not on it. You might consider AMPs or BP, probably more your level of pussy. Originally Posted by Billysilly
^^^THIS^^^

I have been a member there now for 3 years and have never had any issues of any kind. P411 is my go to for safe, reliable and consistent providers. I won't use anything else, unless I am completely out of options, and that is extremely rare. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
^^^AND THIS^^^

I know that some have had issues with P411. No organization can provide 100% satisfaction to 100% of the people they deal with.

But for me, while I sometimes stray from the P411 fold, for the most part I stick with P411 for privacy and safety, and I am extremely satisfied with the service they provide and the many wonderful ladies I have met there.

The only shame is that I have neither the time nor budget to keep up with all the potential ladies I want to see....especially when the many ladies I've met thru P411 the last few years have been so wonderful. I feel like I should go back and see them some more. I have so many okays.......

P411: wonderfully making hobby choices incredibly difficult for me for 6 years now.
I cant believe anyone would post a single negative comment about Gina herself or the invaluable service ahe performs . It makes for me the client a huge difference in the safety factor for me . Before i found out about the service i used BP Eros or went to Asian Spa's , ( which the Spa's are still incredible safe and ubelievably awesomen young ladies within) I have literally had 4 guns pointed at my head one sundfay morning on bp who then removed the $1,500 in my pocket , and stolle my iphone 7 which tells you the level of their intelligence , I have had the most awesome sexiest photos of girls who i had persuaded to join me at my hotel room , only to have simply a 40 year old women who was a 3 not a ten show up at my door , pushed me asided entered the room and this is after i paid her the full fee plus tip totalling $400 while she was out in the hallway? should wouldnt , started yelling rape , and then i throw amnother $400 into the hallway , which enduced her to leave . Its Bp which is the scam. I use P411 exclusively fopr my saftey not the providers . In my case i could care less abnout the safety of the providers , becasue i know they are safe with me , but i am the one who is vunerable . p411 , is incredibly cheap and their service allows clients who have this secret yet extremely useful life hobby to be safe and particular to remain private . If the provider canrt get on p411 i would never want to see her
.....I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.... Originally Posted by Barrycrum
Wow, it is all over the internet. I had no idea. Then it REALLY must be true. Like the Flat Earth Society website. Please give some more evidence to support your claim.

I have been with p411 for years and it hes helped me tremendously, sometimes I have literally been screened in 5 minutes. They can see your profile (which is I guess the point) but they can only see what you put there (hint: don't put your bank account or Social Security Number in your profile).

I hope Gina continues what she is doing. She is providing invaluable help to (sensible) hobbyists and providers alike.

Fraudulent Gina and her fraudulent ways... Originally Posted by Barrycrum
Mr. President?! Is that you? Ha.

Been with P411 for about a decade. Have nothing but good things to say about them. I won't see a provider who's not on P411.
I haven't had any problems with p411. It's my only source for contacting ladies to schedule a visit. I haven't had to provide anything else for screening which makes the process that much easier. If she's not on p411, I won't be contacting her.