Stopping Human Trafficking at AMP'S. Let's tackle this problem now.

I recently made the decision to never go to another AMP. I even took it a step further in my hometown of Austin. I'm going after them in other unconventional ways. The places that know what I'm doing are really pissed. Some want me to disappear forever so I guess that means I'm doing something right.

The females are beaten, controlled and forced to work 7 days a week to pay off a $40,000 to $60,000 relocation debt. They are also forced to live on site and pay rent for these shit hole places. It's terrible. They are treated like fucking animals.

I've been told that I have an agenda but that's not true. All I'm interested in is doing my part to legally disrupt their businesses in order to expose the human trafficking. I also want to raise awareness of this terrible crime. These women deserve to be free. They need to have their dignaty restored and the offenders must be put in jail.

The dudes are really smart and all lawyered up so how can we make a difference? I've change the rules of the game and how its played. They didn't expect it at all.

Who wants to play the game and be on my team? It won't be boring. I promise.
Ok, so you are targeting amps in an effort to save the forced trade. Going after Backpage next, Craig's List, TER, Eros, ECCIE?? What's the difference, you can pick any of the latter sites as well because there are plenty of girls getting their asses beaten, money taken from them and forced to turn tricks by their PIMPs. I see your point, but if you start a one man crusade against just one of the many venues used for trafficking, what is going to stop you from circling the wagons and attackjng all venues for trafficking. Just my thoughts. dj8
Who let the austinoid out of Austin?
This is true.

In my younger day I worked at several, as we call them in Houston "spas" and 75% of the ladies are trafficked. In many different ways.

I'll always remember her.... I became close do the an Asian lady that was there. She was in her mid 40's. Her kids were being held in Dallas until she paid off her "debt". Which originally was under 50,000. Once she was shipped to Houston. She was told over 150,000.
Basically the guy tricks women in other countries to "help" then here to the US. Then the children have to live with him and his wife. They put them in school. At the time I think they had around 10 children. And only two were this woman's. So they had several women sending them money from several places.

It's a difficult task to clean up trafficking without messing up normal independent exchanges. I cant stand trafficing. I wish it didn't exsist.

I love when I meet a gentlman and he likes making sure the women he sees are independent. I ALWAYS make sure those fellas get a session they'll never forget. They desrve it. They show concern and value to women in that simple gesture of caring. The signs of a girl having a pimp or being trafficked are very easy to see. You just have to care enough about humans to notice.
I will believe the OP's intentions when he actually does something, other than withholding a couple of benjamins. I believe it's time for him to put up or shut up.
Best way is to simply stop going to AMPS. If they have no business they'll stop popping up like roaches. Though I doubt most guys that frequent AMPS give a shit.
ridiculous that this stuff goes on in the US.
ridiculous that this stuff goes on in the US. Originally Posted by joesmo888
Heck, imo the whole sex slave industry is ridiculous. But imo till we get hot and heavy on both those who DO the trafficing as well as those who 'run' them, nothing's going to change.. It might sound unpopular to say it, but we the "punters" who solicit them are WHY they keep in business.
Heck, imo the whole sex slave industry is ridiculous. But imo till we get hot and heavy on both those who DO the trafficing as well as those who 'run' them, nothing's going to change.. It might sound unpopular to say it, but we the "punters" who solicit them are WHY they keep in business. Originally Posted by garhkal
I think that's the main point of this post.. Hit them in the wallet where it hurts the most and they will eventually fade away...
I've stopped going and on top of that I've done a pretty good job of disrupting their businesses in Austin. I just can't do it all alone but a lot of other dudes are stopping as well.

I saw three recent reviews of AMP'S in the Austin area from three good dudes. All of them gave the gal a big no.

I think that when these gals get a no there is another reason. How can we expect them to be happy when they are trafficked and made into sex slaves. They are all alone 7,500 miles away from home. They are powerless. Giving a great session is virtually impossible given their circumstances.

I think a terrible session is a big sign for someone who is trafficked.
I will believe the OP's intentions when he actually does something, other than withholding a couple of benjamins. I believe it's time for him to put up or shut up. Originally Posted by pyramider
Have you heard what I've done?

These spa dudes want to wack me. Literally.

I think that's indicative of my efforts. They know exactly who I am so I'm not just yapping.
I've stopped going and on top of that I've done a pretty good job of disrupting their businesses in Austin. I just can't do it all alone but a lot of other dudes are stopping as well.

I saw three recent reviews of AMP'S in the Austin area from three good dudes. All of them gave the gal a big no.

I think that when these gals get a no there is another reason. How can we

expect them to be happy when they are trafficked and made into sex slaves. They are all alone 7,500 miles away from home. They are powerless. Giving a great session is virtually impossible given their circumstances.

I think a terrible session is a big sign for someone who is trafficked. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Have you considered that the "three good dudes" could have had a lousy time? But you wanted people to stop visiting, it seems to me your "three good dudes" still paid money or did they get a refund after poor service?

Have you heard what I've done?

I think that's indicative of my efforts. They know exactly who I am so I'm not just yapping. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

What have you done? Do you sit in front of the amps with signs? No, too freaking hot. Did the Austin news stations start investigating and reporting off your tip? Doubtful, many of them probably frequent those amps. Is our corrupt attorney general investigating the amps? Probably not, or at least after the special session. You have done nothing.
I've stopped going and on top of that I've done a pretty good job of disrupting their businesses in Austin. I just can't do it all alone but a lot of other dudes are stopping as well. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Are you offering free happy endings next door to the AMPs?

I think that's indicative of my efforts. They know exactly who I am so I'm not just yapping. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Please make sure someone knows to post your death notice UITB when the spa dudes succeed.
You have no credibility unless you explain what you have done to disrupt business.
Heck, imo the whole sex slave industry is ridiculous. But imo till we get hot and heavy on both those who DO the trafficing as well as those who 'run' them, nothing's going to change.. It might sound unpopular to say it, but we the "punters" who solicit them are WHY they keep in business. Originally Posted by garhkal
I do not see a woman unless she is 100% independent, at least I try to.