Whats your worst experience as a hobbiest/provider?

I think mine would be when a man came to see me everything was cool, he said he had lost his leg and had a fake one, COOL he started getting undressed and pulled his leg off, i shit you not the moment he pulled it off the smell of death and cheese filled the room YUMMMMMMMM
I had a gal take my money and excuse herself to the batbroom and plugged up the toilet with a big old dump. Water and turds everywhere. She tried to play it off but we couldn't get the toilet to stop and it flooded the room. We had to call the front desk and get maintenance. By the time it was fixed the mood was gone and then she told me time was up. She wouldn't refund the money or offer a make up session. I tried everything in my power to get a refund but I couldn't find the cash anywhere. I came across her stripping at a club about two months later and she pretended not to know me. She offered my buddy and I a double session, she would go with him and I could have her 17 year old daughter. We passed. Weirdest gal ever.
I had a gal take my money and excuse herself to the batbroom and plugged up the toilet with a big old dump. Water and turds everywhere. She tried to play it off but we couldn't get the toilet to stop and it flooded the room. We had to call the front desk and get maintenance. By the time it was fixed the mood was gone and then she told me time was up. She wouldn't refund the money or offer a make up session. I tried everything in my power to get a refund but I couldn't find the cash anywhere. I came across her stripping at a club about two months later and she pretended not to know me. She offered my buddy and I a double session, she would go with him and I could have her 17 year old daughter. We passed. Weirdest gal ever. Originally Posted by I like rice
where did you find that chick?
A buddy had been seeing her as SB and was trying to set her up with a few pfp friends.
  • gt27
  • 06-17-2017, 02:11 AM
I had a gal take my money and excuse herself to the batbroom and plugged up the toilet with a big old dump. Water and turds everywhere. She tried to play it off but we couldn't get the toilet to stop and it flooded the room. We had to call the front desk and get maintenance. By the time it was fixed the mood was gone and then she told me time was up. She wouldn't refund the money or offer a make up session. I tried everything in my power to get a refund but I couldn't find the cash anywhere. I came across her stripping at a club about two months later and she pretended not to know me. She offered my buddy and I a double session, she would go with him and I could have her 17 year old daughter. We passed. Weirdest gal ever. Originally Posted by I like rice
That is one of those moments they play on ESPN for the blooper reals. Shit does happen, but I cannot imagine you and her shaking it off. The fact that she stiffed you later would lead me to think two things: A. you took the shit that clogged up the toilet or B. she truly is a bitch.
If B. is the answer, then she ain't worth the digital space.
The absolutely worst experience was with a provider that had a kitty that just stunk! The only "No" in a review I've ever given. I've never experienced anything like that. Love some DATY, but once my hand did some exploring, I got a wiff (it was nowhere near my nose) and WOW! Put on a cover and thought I would get this over with. She responded like a dead fish and smelled like a dead fish. I swear, I washed (scrubbed) my fingers to get the smell off. Scrubbed my dick (even with the protection), to get the smell off. I could smell that even during the 90 mile drive home! needed another long, hot, and scented soap scrubbing when I got home. That was just so "not cool"!
... the smell of death and cheese ... Originally Posted by Cuban.honey
Wow. That's not exactly the casserole that anyone would be happy to get. Whether nicely baked, with a bread-crumb topping, or not.
  • Luxie
  • 06-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Isn't it kind of fucked up to ask a provider what her worst experience has been?
How come you feel that that is messed up?
Because she would probably be talking about you.
I do t think it's fucked up at all..

Worst story ever....

Had a guy whose breathe smelled like puke and his dick area smelled like it had been sitting g in a pasture in the middle of a cow turd and I politely asked him if he would like to jump in the shower and he accepted, but I will be damned if no matter how much soap I used he still smelled like shit.

I gave him a full refund...
I think what she is saying is that there are more than a few providers who have been beaten to near death and/or raped.

Not counting the ones who did not live and are no longer here to share their worst experience.
that's sad
Most providers are pretty "gentle" with evaluating us guys. Just good business practice. Kind of like asking how little is too little (of course talking about dick size). I'm guessing the right answer is anything less than $ is too small? ��
  • Luxie
  • 06-18-2017, 10:37 AM
I think what she is saying is that there are more than a few providers who have been beaten to near death and/or raped.

Not counting the ones who did not live and are no longer here to share their worst experience. Originally Posted by DasAmebas
This.