Ladies: Many Men Want to Know

• gt27
  • 06-17-2017, 01:50 AM
What is too small when in regards of penis length? I know, and we all get it, the motion of the ocean is more important. Nevertheless, there are many men that are hung up about their penis size or lack thereof. So, what is your bare minimum on pleasure? Further, what is you ideal size?
Lets be honest on this poll. For simplicity I am only posting length. Weigh in as you choose because there are numerous men contemplating surgery on their penis.
  • gt27
  • 06-17-2017, 01:52 AM
BTW, this poll is anonymous.
Why are you posting this in the KC forum? Do not expect many ladies to post since this is their meal ticket.
Women tend to avoid this topic. Don't expect many replies.
I have had several teachers back in school tell me there is no such thing as a dumb question. Boy, were they all wrong, lol. I see many on this website.

Every man wants to think he is special, he is best DATY, best lover, best friend, best client, etc. Reality is you and none of is are special, we are insignifcant in the big picture. In this hobby world we are just consumers again nothing special. In this world dick size has no meaning, just wallet size.

I am not well endowed, I am average. But I brought more pleasure to my wife than any other man could ever had, not because of my size, my motion or any other one specific thing. I made her orgasm because she loves me dearly. Because we had a connection so deep and so real that when we played it was magical, joyful, and special. Never have to lay down cash for that feeling, you are not likely to find that here. This is just a release for the men and just a paycheck for her. No magic, no special, etc. Naturally, the real pros here try to make you feel special during session and little chit chat after but she does that with 4 different guys every day. Once you realize how insignificant you are, you can let go of all the crap, like penis size and just enjoy. IMHO
3 inches....
It's more important to be hard.
Big and soft is worse than little and hard
"I'd like to show you all something I'm very proud of. Those of you in the first few rows will need to move back." - Robin Williams