Cock worship. The term.

• Zena
  • 06-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Maybe this is a dumb comment, but why isn't Cock worship talked about more on Eccie? I think COCK WORSHIP- is Extremely ~~~~ important!!!, but you don't hear the term much.( or- not much in my area.) Unless I have a different definition of it, than you do. To me, COCK worship, is WORSHIPPING THE COCK, THE BEST BBBJ out there, SOME DSL, Dt, some BLS, THE WHOLE THING! THE BEST COCK WORSHIPPER, WOULD MAKE THE BEST PROVIDER, RIGHT ? WELL, AS LONG AS HER OTHER SKILLS ARE AWESOME TOO! Someone please tell me if I'm right or wrong. No, this isn't an ad. I'm truly asking! ? Thank you♡♡♡Zena♡♡♡.
Agreed
I did want to add this: I've had a few ladies ask to worship for an extended amount of time, they've said I had a "beautiful/perfect" cock, and after 10 or so minutes down there have asked to stay there longer due to this. Not sure if this is a "trick" to push off other activities until later or honesty, but after hearing the same thing a few times and it happening/hearing it I the civilian world, I have come to think it's true.

Due to that, I've tried to find someone who would do a video with me of some serous worship to a facial finish. I had posted an ISO, but never found the gal. It's now on my bucket list, but I live in the Midwest so not a lot of options. Someday though...
I did want to add this: I've had a few ladies ask to worship for an extended amount of time, they've said I had a "beautiful/perfect" cock, and after 10 or so minutes down there have asked to stay there longer due to this. Not sure if this is a "trick" to push off other activities until later or honesty, but after hearing the same thing a few times and it happening/hearing it I the civilian world, I have come to think it's true.

Due to that, I've tried to find someone who would do a video with me of some serous worship to a facial finish. I had posted an ISO, but never found the gal. It's now on my bucket list, but I live in the Midwest so not a lot of options. Someday though... Originally Posted by jmhawk1
Let them stay at the altar ! Or... Do the dirty deed and finish off in their mouth. I so love to fuck and then have the woman clean off her cum from my cock, then beckon the chowder into her greedy mouth.
Maybe this is a dumb comment, but why isn't Cock worship talked about more on Eccie? I think COCK WORSHIP- is Extremely ~~~~ important!!!, but you don't hear the term much.( or- not much in my area.) Unless I have a different definition of it, than you do. To me, COCK worship, is WORSHIPPING THE COCK, THE BEST BBBJ out there, SOME DSL, Dt, some BLS, THE WHOLE THING! THE BEST COCK WORSHIPPER, WOULD MAKE THE BEST PROVIDER, RIGHT ? WELL, AS LONG AS HER OTHER SKILLS ARE AWESOME TOO! Someone please tell me if I'm right or wrong. No, this isn't an ad. I'm truly asking! ? Thank you♡♡♡Zena♡♡♡. Originally Posted by Zena
Agreed...to me, cock worship means that a woman is going to fuck me with her mouth and hands. It is as though she has crossed a desert and my cock is the oasis.
Maybe this is a dumb comment, but why isn't Cock worship talked about more on Eccie? I think COCK WORSHIP- is Extremely ~~~~ important!!!, but you don't hear the term much.( or- not much in my area.) Unless I have a different definition of it, than you do. To me, COCK worship, is WORSHIPPING THE COCK, THE BEST BBBJ out there, SOME DSL, Dt, some BLS, THE WHOLE THING! THE BEST COCK WORSHIPPER, WOULD MAKE THE BEST PROVIDER, RIGHT ? WELL, AS LONG AS HER OTHER SKILLS ARE AWESOME TOO! Someone please tell me if I'm right or wrong. No, this isn't an ad. I'm truly asking! ? Thank you♡♡♡Zena♡♡♡. Originally Posted by Zena
Long, SLOW, deep CW starting soft and sucking it like a nipple on a baby bottle and then MMMMmmm!
You are exactly correct.
I can agree. When I see a beautiful cock I am thrown on my knees praising it. A long,slow make out session with it and im careful not to make it a selfish session im considerate so i gotta remind myself to take it easy because that really gets my motor going before i have my way woth this wonderful shiny trophy im about to conquer....cock worship...I admit I had never heard the term for what I do ...love it...thanks for the thread, brough some smiles to my night.
  • Zena
  • 06-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Ok. FULLY~Agreed.♡ I'm a Cock♡ Worshipper~ & I love it!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I really REALLY
HATE~ the HEAT!!! /
I HOPE I DON'T ROAST- IN HELL- FOR THIS !
And in "cock worshipping" terms... it can be accomplished by any lady!! I've had someladies that weren't my particular fancy, that absolutely became favorites just from their CW skills. And I've had some real beauties literally "drop the ball" or balls here.
I love a woman that understands the importance of this and truly delivers on CW!!
I think maybe because of time and activities. Many hobbiest probably want to do as many activities they can. True cock worshiping takes time. Also I believe there are a lot of providers who cannot properly worship a cock. Yea they can give a good BJ, deep and sloppy but can't edge properly and use other methods to truly worship a cock.
Mmmm Cock Worship is My Specialty! I LOVE to Edge and Tease slow and deep!
Using different textures and gels are fun too while he is blindfolded and you are talking dirty to him. What's YOUR pleasure?
I can't fuck so CW is all I have. Love a good cock worship girl.
Mmmm Cock Worship is My Specialty! I LOVE to Edge and Tease slow and deep! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
You and I need to meet! You are gorgeous, and looks like you could make me a very happy man!
I think maybe because of time and activities. Many hobbiest probably want to do as many activities they can. True cock worshiping takes time. Originally Posted by AcidTripp
I am going to agree with this statement and add to it. For most hobbiest, they want MSOG. As a result, they want to progress through various stages of the hour long session. So sometimes, the hobbiest does not allow time for true CW to take place.

I am not knocking on any ladies who have posted in this thread ahead of me. I have not met any of them. This is a general open statement. But I will also add that nearly 100% of Playmates day they specialize in CW. But what they actually specialize in is getting you to pop quickly and on to the next activity. We all know this isn't CW.

CW is admiring what is in your hands and in your face. You actually might even forget the hobbiest is attached to it. You want to play with it, toy with it, tease it, admire it, learn how it works, take it to the edge and then watch it calm down to take it to the edge again. It is a time consuming event. It is GLORIOUS!!

I have received MANY BBBJs in the past two years with many Playmates. I have had only one that I can say was truly worshiping my cock (MagicPlaygound). It doesn't mean the others didn't know what they were doing. Nearly all of them did. But watching her enjoy my manhood as if I weren't in the room was mesmerizing and powerful.

Outside of that, I had a SB once who was a CWer at times. Probably resulted in some of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. Once she finally pulled it out of me, my ass would spring off the bed towards the ceiling and it felt like she was sucking my ass out through my cock. Lord she was good at that!!

Ladies, being good at CW is NOT the same as being good at BBBJs.