What's your fetish?

• R.M.
  • 06-21-2017, 08:29 AM
I love to pretend that I'm Wonder Woman even when I was a child Linda Carter was my hero.
Socks/hose/stalkings are a fetish for me also. I know I'm weird but I just embrace now.
DSC_1967-Edit.jpg
Creampies. BBFSCIP is so hott! Ive done it with hundreds of providers, if not a thousand.

I also like to watch women getting it on with ****** and ****. I even saw one video of a woman doing a ***** in Brazil. Thats hott!

Also I like women who enjoy being beaten and verbally abused.

Discussion of bestiality isn't allowed on Eccie according to the guidelines. EW
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2017, 11:27 AM
I'm available to beat the fuck out of you with a baseball and then fuck you up the ass with splinters? I would love to knock you're teeth out if you like that. I have sand paper for make up remover after I cross dress you and pimp you out to back woods Bob and his gay buddies.
I'm available to beat the fuck out of you with a baseball and then fuck you up the ass with splinters? I would love to knock you're teeth out if you like that. I have sand paper for make up remover after I cross dress you and pimp you out to back woods Bob and his gay buddies. Originally Posted by R.M.
Please do not threaten me with a good time....
I love to pretend that I'm Wonder Woman even when I was a child Linda Carter was my hero.
Socks/hose/stalkings are a fetish for me also. I know I'm weird but I just embrace now.
Originally Posted by R.M.
That picture is so fucking hot. I'd love to be on my knees in front of you worshiping that sexy foot, as a good slut should be.
Small penis humiliation
I'm available to beat the fuck out of you with a baseball and then fuck you up the ass with splinters? I would love to knock you're teeth out if you like that. I have sand paper for make up remover after I cross dress you and pimp you out to back woods Bob and his gay buddies. Originally Posted by R.M.
Your profile says youre 45. Youre not foooling anyone. How old is Lynda Carter now? Gotta be in her 60s. Youre probably closer to Lynda Carter's age than 45.

Look on the bright side. You can order from the senior's menu at Denny's!
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Please do not threaten me with a good time.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
My kind of man.
That picture is so fucking hot. I'd love to be on my knees in front of you worshiping that sexy foot, as a good slut should be. Originally Posted by rodneylarue
Thank you.
Small penis humiliation Originally Posted by Meow Mix Morris
I'm interested in that. I would like to know more on that subject.
Your profile says youre 45. Youre not foooling anyone. How old is Lynda Carter now? Gotta be in her 60s. Youre probably closer to Lynda Carter's age than 45.

Look on the bright side. You can order from the senior's menu at Denny's! Originally Posted by Chief Manley
Looks like you could order from the senior menu at Denny's yourself. How did those points taste? Did they taste like steak chicken or shit on a stick?
It's probably easier to list what is NOT my fetish lol. But high up on the list is bondage, rape/rough play, roleplay and sadism
Either dominant or submissive women, Bondage, dp, knife play, cosplay, role play, large toy penetration. I could go on but that'll do for now. Also... I'm Batman.
Edging. Long, Slow, Deep, Long, Slow, DEEP EDGING. Being pushed to the very brink while holding back with every ounce of my mental and physical capacity. Shaking, quivering, contorting as she pushes me with hand and mouth. Working all her magic on me. Using every bit of her sexuality and skill. Taunting me telling me that she's going to take me against my strongest will. Oh the struggle is soo SWEEET!

Then after an hour or longer having her say I'm sorry sir I have tried with all I have and I simply cannot bring you off. Please release for me and I love to comply with this request . It makes for a super strong deep release that shakes me to my core. YEP EDGING that's what lights my wick.

Now finding a provider that not only will do it but actually enjoy it is another issue. These ladies are far and few between. I know that she's enjoying it if I see and feel her getting whet and her nipples harden because it turns her on to see the power she has over me but then again realizing that she just cannot take me even though she's had me shaking and quivering and desperately OH so close for over an hour I just love it. Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!!

Any H-Town ladies out there that would enjoy seeing me squirm under your charm. Better yet any that think they could actually force me over the edge without asking me to because they cannot? Feel free to PM me or answer here.

OP thanks for the post I just love to get this out there. Take care and hobby safe everyone.
Love parody play like this. I fill a lot of time between sessions watching them all and really enjoying them. Please come save me!!
Id love to see(do) that
Orgy with the perfect mix of people. MFM. Being topped by the perfect sensual D male that will tease me, edge me, role play with me and incorporate lots of sensory stuff. Mickey Rourke in 9 and a half weeks.
Owning a stable of slaves like I used to. One for domestic work & service. Someone who doesn't bore the fuck out of me & keeps shit Interesting!
I'm Catwoman, btw! Lol.