Negative reviews worth it?

Is it worth it to post a negative review or negative opinion about physical appearance about a provider? I'm starting to think no because it seems like your inviting backlash from a woman who thinks she's been wronged and she has your phone number. Even posting in ros or men's lounge is not protected in my experience easily bypassed by providers. Not to mention that you are then blackballed by that provider. Your thoughts please.
I think you should let people know what they are getting themselves in too..YES
If you are using your personal number, I would get google voice and start using that hun.
Is this a general question or an experience ur going thru babe?
Even if I have a bad experience I try to be polite about it. Don't go out of your way to trash the provider. Just post what you didn't like and let others decide if it is a deal breaker or not. Remember that these women are human and just like you or me they do have bad days and sometimes the timing is just wrong. I usually give a provider a second chance if I feel it might have just been an off day for her and she had plenty of positive reviews.

Now if the provider flat out lies, robs you, has fake pics that are not even close to her appearance, is way over the weight or age advertised, extremely rushes or is very rude...I would say you have a duty to report it. Those are the things I think we all try to avoid. Personally the most important part of any review is the menu and everything else I take with a grain of salt.
Thanks for the feedback was wondering if any other hobbyist have had similar experiences
If it is one thing that I can't stand the most about the hobby it is the fake pics.
First of all, all the providers that work hard on building their brand of themselves use accurate pics and keep them updated and spend lots of money and time doing so.
When you show up at a providers incall and she looks different then the pic you were attracted to you feel betrayed.
There are providers that just show face and head shots because they are heavy around the waist, beware of this tactic.
What ever you are attracted to those pics should be an accurate representation of the provider you are booking a date with.
I will definitely state that in my review. Their are other skills that might over come the experience and turn it into an okay one, thus not moving the review to a "no".
I had to post a negative review once. I got hosed. Long term the provided was honest and owned up. Now she PMs me when she has availability because she wants a new review from me. So being honest can have its benefits.
You can be truthful without being disrespectful. Only the latter will get you in trouble.
Even if I have a bad experience I try to be polite about it. Don't go out of your way to trash the provider. Just post what you didn't like and let others decide if it is a deal breaker or not. Remember that these women are human and just like you or me they do have bad days and sometimes the timing is just wrong. I usually give a provider a second chance if I feel it might have just been an off day for her and she had plenty of positive reviews.

Now if the provider flat out lies, robs you, has fake pics that are not even close to her appearance, is way over the weight or age advertised, extremely rushes or is very rude...I would say you have a duty to report it. Those are the things I think we all try to avoid. Personally the most important part of any review is the menu and everything else I take with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
I agree. Unfortunately there are ladies that will retaliate. That is sad and a risk, I guess. Like Kaylen mentioned, I would not use your personal phone or personal info when hobbying. I think most of us that truly care about you guys and what we are doing, would take a negative review and use it as a way to know where to improve. It seems like some reviews are over generous, and I get why. As stated above, I do think there is a way to speak and get your point across without being rude or crass. I don't think name calling or bashing is appropriate.
I don't know if i have a bad experience i tend to not write a review at all. It seems safer that way. Now if something was particularly egregious (not safe or just gross) i would probably write a negative review and damn the cannons so to speak. But everybody has off days, and you're not going to click with everybody so I tend to just not speak up in those circumstances.
To the OP- ask yourself a big-picture question: why are you writing the reviews in the first place?
If it's just to be a part of the community here, fine and good.
If it's to gain PA, you can pay for that and be done with it.
If it's to establish a 'review resume' to use like references to see other providers, you can pay for a service like P411 and cut out the middle man.
You have options.
You can be truthful without being disrespectful. Only the latter will get you in trouble. Originally Posted by myfiat
Actually, that's not entirely true. I wrote a review awhile back about a lady that knocked my socks off the first time I saw her and when I saw her two years later was a big disappointment. I took great pains to be accurate, but not disrespectful. I ended up receiving a rather long PM from the lady, not disputing my review, but explaining that she had been having a tough time of it and how she was in the process of turning things around. I wrote back, saying that I was glad that things were looking up for her, wished her the best of luck and hoped that I would see her again soon.

Eight months later, I PM'ed her for an appointment and she called me an asshole and said to never contact her again.
I hate to say it but giving a no review to any girl that posts on here always seems to backfire no matter how open they seem. There are ways to provide information so guys benefit but even posting privately without a review can sometimes bring out the girls who either lie to get private access or have guys that will run their mouths. At least in that case you can feel vindicated by the fact that the trash out themselves .

I hope it works out for you. Girls that are not directly affected seem to not be bothered by a no review as long as there are not a lot of them. I think it is reasonable for a girl to balk at seeing a guy who has a large number of no reviews. It can show that he has unrealistic expectations, that he is a dick, or most likely that he lacks good judgement. Let's face it, if a guy is on this site and can't find a fun girl he probably is the problem.

That said, not every session is full of unicorns and raindows. I thought your review was fair, but I also think she will not be affected by it in the long term. Mostly because she is a good provider. I doubt she will have a string of no reviews.
A no review can certainly have its consequences. Some guys just choose to give a "Yes" and then in the ROS they talk about the acne, facial scaring, wig, extensions, condoms over flowing in the bath room trash can and the smell of a three day dead tuna that was just ass raped by a skunk. Then just say if you're into that sort of thing.

Here is one of my best "YES" reviews!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=356578

You can be truthful without being disrespectful. Only the latter will get you in trouble. Originally Posted by myfiat
Yes, disrespect will definitely earn you the disdain of both the ladies and the gents.

Now if the provider flat out lies, robs you, has fake pics that are not even close to her appearance, is way over the weight or age advertised, extremely rushes or is very rude...I would say you have a duty to report it. Those are the things I think we all try to avoid. Personally the most important part of any review is the menu and everything else I take with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
If the lady has mostly positive reviews, maybe it was just an off day.
But I do agree lies, fake pics, etc should be put in reviews. Robbing should be put in alerts.
Is it worth it to post a negative review or negative opinion about physical appearance about a provider? I'm starting to think no because it seems like your inviting backlash from a woman who thinks she's been wronged and she has your phone number. Even posting in ros or men's lounge is not protected in my experience easily bypassed by providers. Not to mention that you are then blackballed by that provider. Your thoughts please. Originally Posted by KcChiefs16
As for physical appearance, you chose the lady because of her pics so you should have an idea of what to expect.
Now if she is nothing like the pics, that should be noted. That is bait & switch.