I would love..........

to sponsor an Eccie Meet and Greet.

Have to be during the day.......M-F maybe around 1:00. Say, the Sheraton in OP at the Patio Bar.......First Drinks are on me. Love to meet some providers and hobbyists in a casual setting. No ulterior motives, other than just buying you a drink, and meeting you.

Am I wacked out or is this of interest to anyone?

H P
I think it's a great idea!
  • JS42
  • 07-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Coach's baby, have it at Coach's!!
The Sheraton has a great Patio bar........lots of people coming and going......hotel and all. And./if anyone gets frisky.........well, hell, there are rooms to be had I am sure.
yep lets just announce it to everyone....including LE.

Well gather a whole bunch of providers and then we will fill it up with us hobbyist...

Put us all in one spot and then lets announce it here for all to envy the date...the time and location..love it!

Who's in?
I knew this would be happening........listen. If a bunch of people meet someplace, it doesn't have to be sinister. Geeze. If you have a problem.......don't come.
Hank, I love the idea of a m&g, however; this is not the forum to be discussing it in such detail. Discretion, my friend. OK to discuss the concept, but specific details should not be made so public. Just my .02 cents.
That I appreciate. Thanks. I will be open to other ideas. I would love to meet some fellow hobbyists, and the beautiful women that cater to our needs. I would be happy to sponsor the first drinks.........for everyone. I just need it to happen M-F during normal biz hours....maybe a happy hour.
Coach's baby, have it at Coach's!! Originally Posted by JS42

CK1942 does something like this in Austin & San Antonio.
They are just simply meet & greet socials in a public restaurant with private party rooms. There are rules in place. One of his posts is...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...708&highlight=
I just recently moved and was thinking about a Housewarming but I think a M&G would be a smashing idea....

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0282...bQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

I've got lots & lots of room for a party...
See........it's not like we are going to be wearing name tags that say.....'Hobbyist'..or 'Provider".....just some attractive women meeting some business men in a hotel.......good grief. And I will buy the first round.
loll......you suck Malwoody!