Discreet vs. Promiscuous Photos

I was recently told by someone after they viewed pics on my website that I needed to "show more" and lower my donation. . . . . ??? Privacy, discretion and respect go both ways. Not that I should have to explain, but I have the pics on my site the way they are for a reason. Not showing certain parts of my body doesn't mean I'm hiding anything - it means I am not showing those hidden parts as they would reveal my identity in a way that would blow my privacy out of the water. Some folks do have tattoos that can easily identify them - some providers choose to show theirs and some do not.

I'm sure there are clients out there that prefer a lady NOT show everything. Whatever happened to the element of surprise?

• JS42
  • 07-11-2014, 04:21 PM
A few additional pics wouldn't hurt, without showing the identifiable parts. Just maybe alittle more of you to give a guy a better idea of your build. I agree though, I don't want a woman to show everything, I enjoy leaving some to the imagination.

The guy who told you to drop your rates is a rude asshat. If he can't afford you he needs to find someone else that fits his budget. And if he can afford you, that's even worse.
Thank you for your feedback. I greatly appreciate it. To show that I was NOT hiding anything, I posted 2 pics in a weekend lineup ad that showed my entire face and a side shot of my body.
A few additional pics wouldn't hurt, without showing the identifiable parts. Just maybe alittle more of you to give a guy a better idea of your build. I agree though, I don't want a woman to show everything, I enjoy leaving some to the imagination.

The guy who told you to drop your rates is a rude asshat. If he can't afford you he needs to find someone else that fits his budget. And if he can afford you, that's even worse. Originally Posted by JS42

Agree pics do sell....but who is he/she to say what your time is worth...doesn't sound he's smart at marketing
No one has a right to dictate you, or your website. If you wished to only show your hair, feet, or legs it is your right to only show these things. It is also completely and without hesitation your right to choose your own donation (yours is not high at all beautiful do not let anyone pressure you to lower it.) It should always be your choice.

That being said. Some advice: You can photoshop or blur out the defining marks. ( I would be happy to help you with this if you like) The more the pictures expose in regards to shape and face the more interest will be garnered. Alternately you could paint more of a picture of your personality and who YOU are with your website and profiles. Think of it like this.... If there was a book with no cover and little to no description save perhaps its genre... would you buy it? Or if you were booking a hotel room. No pictures of the hotel or the room, little to no description of what the hotel offers...would you book it?

Anyway don't let anyone tell you what to do either way. Discretion is a two way street and people should respect your desire to remain UTR.
Ok first let me say you have GREAT taste in shoes!

The guys are correct that pics do sell and get a man's attention, so a variety of pics that give a gent an idea of your body type, best features is a good idea. If you feel more comfortable keeping your face covered, a good photographer can help you develop an array of pics that are creative, seductive, and sensual, without compromising your discretion. Mark of 18th and Vine here in KC is a fantastic photog, but I see you are in Wichita. I know some of the Wichita ladies have someone there they speak highly of, but I can't recall the name. Staci Stacked or Gemma34 can probably give you some advice on local talent in your area.

Regarding the advice on your rates, screw that guy. If he doesn't want to pay your rates, he can move on. In the first year that I was working, I probably tweaked my rates half a dozen times or more until I settled on a rate structure that worked for me. That is what matters most - setting rates that generate the number and quality of appointments you are comfortable with.

Lastly, did I mention that I love your taste in shoes?!?
Sins you and Dee have a thing for shoes don't you. Some pictures tastefully done to give us a view of your body hiding any identifiable things. I have suggested to other ladies to find a boudoir photographer that will take some erotic pictures.
hell yeahhhhh lol
I loved the shoes!
I was recently told by someone after they viewed pics on my website that I needed to "show more" and lower my donation. . . . . ??? Privacy, discretion and respect go both ways. Not that I should have to explain, but I have the pics on my site the way they are for a reason. Not showing certain parts of my body doesn't mean I'm hiding anything - it means I am not showing those hidden parts as they would reveal my identity in a way that would blow my privacy out of the water. Some folks do have tattoos that can easily identify them - some providers choose to show theirs and some do not.

I'm sure there are clients out there that prefer a lady NOT show everything. Whatever happened to the element of surprise?

Originally Posted by HoneyBeeVa
why were you offended?
Why are you caring what what annoymouse internet poster says?
dont wear your heart on your sleeve.

this is the female equivalent of what men oay for, isnt it?
men want to bang and women want the emotional support

so this thread is about some small slight that made you feel BAD, so you post to get love/support
LOOL
awwwww how sad
To show pics or not is your choice Honey. Guys who meet you will find out that you are very sexy
Think she just asked a question, big cock and pussy licker, no need to get emotional about it.
No one has a right to dictate you, or your website. If you wished to only show your hair, feet, or legs it is your right to only show these things. It is also completely and without hesitation your right to choose your own donation (yours is not high at all beautiful do not let anyone pressure you to lower it.) It should always be your choice.

That being said. Some advice: You can photoshop or blur out the defining marks. ( I would be happy to help you with this if you like) The more the pictures expose in regards to shape and face the more interest will be garnered. Alternately you could paint more of a picture of your personality and who YOU are with your website and profiles. Think of it like this.... If there was a book with no cover and little to no description save perhaps its genre... would you buy it? Or if you were booking a hotel room. No pictures of the hotel or the room, little to no description of what the hotel offers...would you book it?

Anyway don't let anyone tell you what to do either way. Discretion is a two way street and people should respect your desire to remain UTR. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Jaycee could not of said it better. A providers price point is her decision and no hobbiest who you would want as a client should make that type of comment about ones rates!
Think she just asked a question, big cock and pussy licker, no need to get emotional about it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
whoa!
I just asked a good question, dont need the emotional PMs/post from you
sheesh
whoa!
I just asked a good question, dont need the emotional PMs/post from you
sheesh Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
No, you just acted like your usual asshat.
No need to comment.