Sex Valley

I hesitated posting this story...fearing some of our lovely ladies my get some crazy ideas to head west....

In regards to the recent thread about Redbook being shuttered...it talks about the boom in the hobby in the Silicon Valley and San Fran area...due to all the money pouring in and the techies who are spending it...who according to the story make great clients

Ron Burgundy reporting now back to you!!

Check it out:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/11/tech...6pLid%3D500783
During the dot.com craze in the late 90s and early 2000's the working girls at the Reno brothels were making big coin. DDRose told me she was banking well into the six figures.
I wonder what the east coast providers/hobbyist will do in regards to replacing redbook. Aside from p411 of course. I wonder if they will move to eccie or new website will crop up.
I wonder what the east coast providers/hobbyist will do in regards to replacing redbook. Aside from p411 of course. I wonder if they will move to eccie or new website will crop up. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
IMO, 411 and TER Whitelist much more valuable as a client the farther west you go, particularly Las Vegas.
I wonder what the east coast providers/hobbyist will do in regards to replacing redbook. Aside from p411 of course. I wonder if they will move to eccie or new website will crop up. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
I believe it could be it could be big for TER and possibly ECCIE...but I don't know if any one site wants to get too big. Im sure somewhere someone will come up with something...kinda like you shut one down and 3 more spring up