Obama gives away oil to Russia

Let me give you a hypothetical (or is it?). What would our left leaning friends say about Obama unilaterally giving away some US territory which we know has oil under it? Lets say that the state was not consulted. Any comments?
What land would Russia want? Besides Alaska to keep Sara Palin from spying on them.
In case you missed it the US is actually an oil exporter right now.
Let me give you a hypothetical (or is it?). What would our left leaning friends say about Obama unilaterally giving away some US territory which we know has oil under it? Lets say that the state was not consulted. Any comments? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I guess I don’t understand where this post is going.
If it has a basis in fact, tell us.

If not, it is the same as you being allow to pretend to be a teacher of American students when all you really want to do is undermine the US Constitution.

That is my comment.
My lack of respect for you and the level of contempt I have for you continues to rise.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM
sounds like the Teach was freakin BAKED TO THE BONE !
What has JD said that indicates he wants to undermine the Constitution? I'll admit I don't understand his OP, but I don't recall any animosity toward the Constitution.
Well you can't say I didn't give both sides a chance. The left could have condemned Bush the Elder and the right could condemn Obama but neither side was willing to take a stand or look it up.

You can take your Constitution hating crap and shove it really hard Munch me. I spent a career serving my country can you say the same?

Here is what you missed out on; Obama is finalizing a agreement to give, yes, GIVE, seven American islands off the coast of Alaska to Russia. This started as a series of discussions dating back to George H. W. Bush and ran through all the presidents until now. None of them ever decided to give up the islands along with the US citizens, the fishing beds (200 miles our), and mineral rights with them. This is brought to you by Obama without anything from Russia in return. Now that I've done the work you can discuss.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2012/...not-consulted/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/obamas-gi...nds-to-russia/
I spent a career serving my country Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that something to be proud of?
Is that something to be proud of? Originally Posted by waverunner234
And if you are proud of that, then you must be extremely happy with Obama.

You know, big Government, lots of people in Government jobs, so lots of people who can be proud of "serving their country".

Right?
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM
mineral rights on an island when russia can move offshore 3 miles and drill all they want to ??? ... unless of course the pocket of oil is so small it only exists directly under that particular island ... and that would make mineral rights on that island counter productive to drill ..

Bad Obama, BAD BAD BAD
Yeah, he ought to be proud.
This comment is actually kind of sad.......ijs.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 02:01 PM
could be said mineral rights come with a production percentage partnership, if there is any viable minerals to produce

mineral rights come in all forms
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah, he ought to be proud. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Roger that.
To serve your country, yes it is.
To be a government worker, no.