Dr. in the house?

I was wondering if anyone knew any doctors in the Houston area that are good plastic surgeons? Also if they are good at getting procedures under medical insurance. i have (i think) a big difference in my breast sizes and would like to get them evened out lol. any advice or suggestions?
Dr. Pepper is pretty good
I was wondering if anyone knew any doctors in the Houston area that are good plastic surgeons? Also if they are good at getting procedures under medical insurance. i have (i think) a big difference in my breast sizes and would like to get them evened out lol. any advice or suggestions? Originally Posted by emmabunnie
I'm guessing that insurance is probably not going to pay for cosmetic surgery in your case. Insurance companies are more likely to pay for cosmetic surgery in cases of disfiguring accidents or babies with correctable birth defects like cleft palets.

There are lots of great plastic surgeons in Houston. I'd be careful about their credentials. They all claim to be board certified. The problem is, that unlike other board certified doctors, plastic surgeons have several boards that provide certification.

The most oldest (75 years) and most demanding board is the The American Board of Plastic Surgeons. They're the only one that requires that the surgeon serve a residency in plastic surgery.

There are a lot of plastic surgeons that started out as dermatologists or ear, nose and throat doctors and retrained as plastic surgeons without serving a residency as a plastic surgeon. Most of them are probably good surgeons but they haven't had to meet the highest standards.

You should probably post this in the Requests and ISO's in the Houston section.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...ic-surgeon.htm
  • CJ7
  • 04-03-2012, 11:54 AM
leave them alone

tell everyone youre right handed.
Insurance companies are more likely to pay for cosmetic surgery in cases of disfiguring accidents or babies with correctable birth defects like cleft palets.
Circumcision too (yep, classed under cosmetic surgery but only covered by about 1/2 of major med and I think 20 states dropped it from Medicaid) .

No seriously though - if you have a legitimate problem with breast tissue - as in they're tubal instead of round you can talk to your ins company. If your breast tissue is malformed you may be able to get part of the surgery covered, as when they do the implants, they will correct the breast tissue.

That being said, there are multiple places that finance such surgeries and are not hard to get approved through. Apply for financing (you'll need proof of income, so I hope you filed taxes !), get approved, ask THEM for recommendations of doctors. Do the research on the Top 3 they give you, pick one, get new boobies
They look great to me!

There once was a lady from Mizes
Who had breasts of two different sizes
One was so small
It was nothing at all,
But the other was large and won prizes.
Dr. boardman would like to take a look at your titties...ijs
I was wondering if anyone knew any doctors in the Houston area that are good plastic surgeons? Also if they are good at getting procedures under medical insurance. i have (i think) a big difference in my breast sizes and would like to get them evened out lol. any advice or suggestions? Originally Posted by emmabunnie
Here are a couple doctors I highly recommend:

Dr. Franklin Rose
Dr. William Riley
Your pictures are all sideways..lol giving my neck an ache just turning my head sideways to look ..haha
I don't see anything wrong with what you were born with. You are a lucky, cute, young woman.
"I'm not a Dr but I'll be happy to take a look"

Thats someones sig line here but I can't remember who