Black panther Audio. Check this shit out.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/suit...lack-panthers/

I heard it this morning. Betcha our parrot is a member based on the stuff that comes from his mouth.

This is just a public curtosity announcement... If you come onto my land uninvited, my dogs will tear you apart. If you out run them, I'll drop you with the P90. I don't care what color you are.

Af likes to say, "oh just wait and see what happens." I absolutely believe him when he says that. You should believe me when I say, I will end anyone that comes close to me sounding like these guys.

It's almost like the election is just a distraction from the in country army that's trying to rise up and kill our way of life.
Did Obama or Holder write that for them?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/arme...ining-session/

It'll be an all out race war. Man what the heck can we do to stop this stuff?
We need a president who will NOT inflame this kind of thing. Obama amped this up by claiming Treyvon as one of his own; before all the facts could come out. The President appeared to be taking sides early on in this story.

And Obama let's the DOJ sit around while the NBPP put bounties on Zimmerman??

NBC News (and other outlets) flamed the racial aspects of this by floating false story lines.
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2012, 12:50 PM
This kind of hate is wrong--by any group against any group.

Too bad so many people only see this when they are on the receiving side of hate.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/suit...lack-panthers/

I heard it this morning. Betcha our parrot is a member based on the stuff that comes from his mouth.

This is just a public curtosity announcement... If you come onto my land uninvited, my dogs will tear you apart. If you out run them, I'll drop you with the P90. I don't care what color you are.

Af likes to say, "oh just wait and see what happens." I absolutely believe him when he says that. You should believe me when I say, I will end anyone that comes close to me sounding like these guys.

It's almost like the election is just a distraction from the in country army that's trying to rise up and kill our way of life. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
If this was a right wing white militia group conspiring to do violence to African-Americans Eric Holder would send in a thousand FBI agents.
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2012, 01:22 PM
If this was a right wing white militia group conspiring to do violence to African-Americans Eric Holder would send in a thousand FBI agents. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Where are you I B?????

I see serious pre-judging here! This is your chance to show the world you are NOT the hypocrit you play on here.

Calling IB!!!! Calling IB!!!!

Or am I correct that you actually are the hypocrit most of us think you are?

[Sorry JB, I couldn't refrain. This really isn't about your post, it's about IB. You just happened to post the perfect example.]
Where are you I B?????

I see serious pre-judging here! This is your chance to show the world you are NOT the hypocrit you play on here.

Calling IB!!!! Calling IB!!!!

Or am I correct that you actually are the hypocrit most of us think you are?

[Sorry JB, I couldn't refrain. This really isn't about your post, it's about IB. You just happened to post the perfect example.] Originally Posted by Old-T
How is this pre-judging? Do you think what the Panthers are doing is ok? You know it isn't just murder that's illegal. It's also illegal to conspire to commit murder. It's also illegal to conspire to overthrough the government by violence; that's sedition.

I'd bet money that if this was a video of the KKK making similar statements they would be arrested.
  • Old-T
  • 04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
How is this pre-judging? Do you think what the Panthers are doing is ok? You know it isn't just murder that's illegal. It's also illegal to conspire to commit murder. It's also illegal to conspire to overthrough the government by violence; that's sedition.

I'd bet money that if this was a video of the KKK making similar statements they would be arrested. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I am not saying that what the Panthers are doing is OK. I actually already stated in this thread that it is NOT OK.

My whole argument with IB is that "pre-judging" is a perfectly reasonable thing to do--we all form opinions based upon partial knowledge. So long as we don't act irrevocably on partial facts, and so long as we reserve the right to change our minds as other facts come to light.

What I was referring to in your post is the hypothetical "a thousand FBI agents" comment. Personally I have no problem with your saying that--it is a hypothetical and we don't know if it would be 1000 FBI agents, 100, or none. But it is clearly your opinion, and that's exactly what I thought the board was for--opinions. Opinions about something that has yet to happen is a form of prejudging, not necessarilly a bad thing.

IB on the other hand seems personally offended at my (and others) expressing hypotheticals that don't agree with him. He wraps himself in a flag of righteousness saying all pre-judging is wrong, when I suspect what he really means is all prejudging that does not agree with him is wrong. I'm just giving him a chance to step up and show whether his posts were based upon moral belief as he claims, or whether he is the hypocrit I suspect he is.
I am not saying that what the Panthers are doing is OK. I actually already stated in this thread that it is NOT OK.

My whole argument with IB is that "pre-judging" is a perfectly reasonable thing to do--we all form opinions based upon partial knowledge. So long as we don't act irrevocably on partial facts, and so long as we reserve the right to change our minds as other facts come to light.

What I was referring to in your post is the hypothetical "a thousand FBI agents" comment. Personally I have no problem with your saying that--it is a hypothetical and we don't know if it would be 1000 FBI agents, 100, or none. But it is clearly your opinion, and that's exactly what I thought the board was for--opinions. Opinions about something that has yet to happen is a form of prejudging, not necessarilly a bad thing.

IB on the other hand seems personally offended at my (and others) expressing hypotheticals that don't agree with him. He wraps himself in a flag of righteousness saying all pre-judging is wrong, when I suspect what he really means is all prejudging that does not agree with him is wrong. I'm just giving him a chance to step up and show whether his posts were based upon moral belief as he claims, or whether he is the hypocrit I suspect he is. Originally Posted by Old-T
Why don't you pm IB and quit stalking threads everywhere so you two can talk with each other in private? It's fucking annoying as hell and worse than providers posting their damn ThreAds all over the place. Nothing wrong with contributing, but you two arguing back and forth is a complete waste of time for everyone else here. Please...

IB on the other hand seems personally offended at my (and others) expressing hypotheticals that don't agree with him. He wraps himself in a flag of righteousness saying all pre-judging is wrong, when I suspect what he really means is all prejudging that does not agree with him is wrong. I'm just giving him a chance to step up and show whether his posts were based upon moral belief as he claims, or whether he is the hypocrit I suspect he is. Originally Posted by Old-T
Profiling and generalizing are necessary in order to function in the world. It's just important to understand that there are always exceptions to every rule.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2012, 02:31 PM
the original BP party died on the vine ong ago, mainly because very few people wanted to be associated with them. Todays BP party IMO, is pretty much like the KKK ... not enough sopport by enough people to make a difference .. attention being their main objective.

be sure and give them far more attention than they deserve, they need that to stay in business.
Sorta reminds me of providers, Photoshop and advertising.....
wat r u conservatards worried about? theyre probably just a bunch of crackers pretending 2 b black panthers in order to gin up a race riot. LOL!
Lock and load. This rampant crime will only stop when we make it stop. Time to ship em back, where they can rob, rape and kill as they please.